[Lore Archive] - Co...

Notifications
Clear all

[Lore Archive] - Commander Hyro

TheLolVlog
(@thelolvlog)
Active Member Customer

*You walk into a building, somewhere in Russia. The humming of the Generator vibrates the floor slightly, as you turn on the Computer*

[Accessing Files- 100%]
[ERROR404, FILES CORRUPTED]

*After a failed attempt, you plug in a Memory stick, found in a broken Draw*

[Corruption Override, File access status: GRANTED]
[Loading Status: 100%]

*A deep voice, starts speaking into a microphone, with no visual on his face. Just words*
*And they say*

"If you are reading this, it is most likely Russia has Fallen. I am Commander Hyro, And i am leading the soldiers in this sector of *Static*. The pandemic, has spread. Most of Russia has fallen. The only safe Countries left are as follows: The United States, other than Washington state and Hawaii, The United Kingdom, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, and A few other countries. They  have all started funding into this "Coalition" in which the Remnants of Russia's military have joined into. Of course, I will not abandon my post...

*Banging at a wall, before Gunshots, and a faint grown*

(Background talking) "Sir, they are getting Closer..."

(The Commander) "Alright, Let me finish this,  I will be right with you...

But anyway, the illness has spread itself to the Motherland... Our forces have desperatly tried to keep everything safe, but it has all been in vain... we tried to retreat to Moscow for a regroup, but it has failed... There are hundreds, and we are pushed back into this measly building. Our own soldiers, now Creatures, stopping at nothing, just to eat us alive...

I, Commander Hyro, have worked in the military all my life, and it has been an honour serving this country. You, the finder of this message...

I give you luck...

May you do what we couldn't and take back our land...

Hopefully you can remain...

Unturned."

*A crashing sound, before gunfire... Screams are heard, before one voice... "For Russia". One last gunshot is heard, before you are plunged into silence...*

(Zombie) "*A tortured, inaudable groan"

*STATIC*

[FILE STATUS: UNSECURE]
[Client Code: LOCKDOWN In effect]

[Standing by: 100%]

*The computer switches off fully, and after many attempts, it never turns back on*

Hey, I hope you liked my lore writing thing... These types of things are the stuff i love. More coming soon! I will mainly be doing backgrounds, and accounts on how the infection went down in my eyes... Stay tuned 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2017 8:53 pm
Nylex reacted
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Awesome work! You should total write something for me!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2017 10:05 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This was great! Can't wait to hear what else you have to offer 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2017 6:47 am
TheLolVlog
(@thelolvlog)
Active Member Customer

Thank you! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2017 4:46 pm
TheLolVlog
(@thelolvlog)
Active Member Customer
Posted by: Viper

Awesome work! You should total write something for me!

I can definitely write some stuff for ya! Just hit me up on steam, or here if you need something done!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/02/2017 4:47 pm
Share: