Defending my base 1...

Notifications
Clear all

Defending my base 1 vs 7

chickenslayer
(@chickenslayer)

It was like any ordinary night on overgrown, I was out by the water repairing my base. I went inside to ditch some gear in a chest when i heard footsteps on the outside. I pulled out my gun, turned off my campfire and knew things were gonna get ugly. all of a sudden BOOM they were trying to blow in my front door, I hid round a corner near my loot, explosion after explosion each one getting closer until eventually they blew through the room i was in. i waited behind the corner and they came round the corner. i managed to kill 2 of them but i ran out of ammo and they killed me. I respawned luckily near my base. i had a few kits available so i did kit ghillie and went back to my base. they were all in there. i could see them with my sniper through the doorways and holes. i saw 2 guys next to eachother and took them out, then another came into my sight and i killed him. I then sneaked around the back and got on top of my roof and just waited. they gathered all the loot they could carry and walked out my front door, little did they know i was right above them. i sprayed them all down and grabbed what loot i could. i started rebuilding and a few minutes later some of them were back. i used my base as cover and took them out again. i was amazed by all the dead bodies i had just made

well hope u like my story 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2017 2:10 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

that sounds insane :O 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/01/2017 5:22 pm
Obi
 Obi
(@obi)
Eminent Member Customer