TPA Broken?

Notifications
Clear all

TPA Broken?

Smithy_2001
(@smithy_2001)
Active Member Customer

Hey, i just wanted to know whats up with the TPA? Whenever i try to TPA most of the time nothing happens and it especially starts to get annoying in situations such as when you are on the opposite side of the map to your mates and i just wondered f there will be a fix for it one day?

Topic starter Posted : 24/05/2018 9:51 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

This happened last time we implemented a timer, we may have to start looking for a different TPA plugin. We'll get it fixed in the next day or so (either new plugin, or removal of timer)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 2:59 pm
Smithy_2001 reacted
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

I've had the same problem once as well, it gets annoying but Nylex will figure it out.  👍  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 3:37 pm
Smithy_2001 reacted
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Smithy_2001

Hey, i just wanted to know whats up with the TPA? Whenever i try to TPA most of the time nothing happens and it especially starts to get annoying in situations such as when you are on the opposite side of the map to your mates and i just wondered f there will be a fix for it one day?

A little tip for /tpa a. When you accept it that is Spam it about 3 times. If a friend sends a tpa i accept it 3 times. During the 15 seconds it lets you accept it as many times as you want

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2018 6:35 pm
Smithy_2001 reacted
Smithy_2001
(@smithy_2001)
Active Member Customer

Okay cheers dude, ill try that when i get on next!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2018 1:00 am
Share: