Servers have "died"

Notifications
Clear all

Servers have "died"

Combitric
(@combitric)
Eminent Member

by that i mean the no Kos rule, noone cares about it anymore. It is more like a PVP server on Overgrown or Hawaii. if not KOS its only Robbery and nothing else. No friendly people anymore.

Topic starter Posted : 10/03/2017 9:02 pm
SuperAlvin and Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It sucks, I've been thinking of changing the rules to be more hard on KOSers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/03/2017 11:23 pm
Bill Nye
(@bill-nye)
Eminent Member

Yes, please change it. I personaly haven't had a problem with the kos tho because I always roll in a group of atleast five so when we do get kosed they do get fucked.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 2:28 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I agree. The staff should be allowed to be more strict on kosers. The warning system doesn't seem to be working amazing at the moment. Also I think the reason there is so many robberys is because at the end of the day u know that they want all your stuff and in your mind your thinking that either hes going to take all of ur stuff or ur gonna take all of his. I think having friendly people sometimes would be nice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 2:34 am
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

When i started these servers, Its because I wanted to get away from the kill on sight that is every other server. Instead it's just become "rob on sight"... rare you find a friend on unturned servers lately.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 3:06 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

I found many friends and I don't think most of them KOS for fun they are scared that some else will kos 

I believe people should just say friendly on meeting or if hear gun shots they should run because rules won't change much unless PvP is disabled 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 3:14 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

I think it's an affect of assholes, who turn people into assholes,

I used to never rob people, but i was robbed all the time and killed, even though i survived and killed the robber in most cases, it left a mark.

I couldn't trust people like I used to,

What if they just backstabbed me and killed me? that has already happened,

Than I tried the last nice thing. Russia had been lacking a safezone for a long time, and I decided to take action and me and my group started building a community safezone, we called it "Charwell Community Safezone" but not even 24 hours later, we got raided by Tyla and Jack's group and others, we ended up in a 4 hour war and won by draining there resources.

Even though we won and survived, we were nearly done for when they had us pushed into one room,

That left a massive mark, and we all knew it now "Nice people don't play anymore, and those who are nice won't survive, because no one is anymore" we raided the raiders base, and now we have raided serveral people, like Tyla and such.

But we had to abandon our hopes of a safezone and move to a more hidden base, 

We still accept members in our group though, so thats nice.

TLDR; Being nice kills you.

Being nice isn't an option anymore.

Won't care what you do for them,

They will just backstab you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 7:36 am
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

It's the sad truth I suppose... 

I'll try my best to resolve things like this, but as you said, some people are just assholes which has a domino effect on other players.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 11:46 am
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

I Can come on and fuck them over just send me a message. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 2:45 pm
OscarTheGrouch
(@shreader90)

@don'tmindme I am part of Jack's group and the reason we were raiding all the time is because we were being constantly raided ourselves. Same situation, we created a "Justice Center" and had a court room,cells, and execution places. We tried to be fair, raid those who raid us, instead of rob them we put them on trial(only  if we heard negative things about them before), and help people who needed it. (I had vehicle kits to give to newer players or groups). But then we constantly got targeted on the server and so we are more hidden now and cannot have a justice system because it would give away our base location. SO to stay on this thread's topic, one asshole turns a small group into a bunch of assholes which then turns a larger group into a pissed large group which then creates a negative situation for the server. If the alpha group is pissed, they will likely rob instead of rp.

-Oscar

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 5:39 pm
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)

Your idea of a society was nice, but the Justice Center reminded me slightly of some deathcamp, guns everywhere and cells, and a place to burn people :/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 8:13 pm
Bill Nye
(@bill-nye)
Eminent Member

I think that personally my clan (which is one of the biggest on overgrown) is the only clan that even rps. I mean lately we built a base outside of valot to scarifice kids in? If we hold kids hostage then sacrifice them and give there stuff back after be kos?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 7:29 am
Share: