Russia Questions

Notifications
Clear all

Russia Questions

diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

1. What is the strongest building structure. 2. What is the best armor. 3. Where can I see what I can craft and find inside mods. 4. Can a admin delete the giant raided base by Vorcuta Junction. 5. Is there going to be a full wipe soon? ( Lose bases, inventory and all) or just map wipe? 6. Is their a dinghy on here. 7. HOW DO I GET THE TAN 8 WHEELED APC PLEASE TELL ME!! 8. Possible new shops if their is a wipe. 9. When are you going to upload again? and finally, 10. If you don't do a map wipe, can you get rid of un-used safezones. Thanls for looking at these. Please reply if you have answers for any of these questions.

Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 10:11 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

1. Metal probably?

2.Who cares, its rp not kosing in juggernaut armors.

3.you can see workshop addons in the server info, you can download everything and go to single player and test everything out.

4.they should, request on forums/discord maybe?

5.prolly just a structure wipe.

6.what do you mean is there a dinghy? Its russia and dinghy is a vanilla spawn over there, there should be some.

7.Feasts.

8.the server is all about shops eh? ive seen players spending the entire game in sz. We need something new, like a little outpost, with minimal shops and more games like a carnival, picnic camp etc.

9.unorthodox question on an unorthodoxly written post in an unorthodox subforum of an unorthodox game.(btw, dubsy is sick rn)

10.this should be okay but wipe is still better.

11. This belongs to questions/help subforum

12. dont just ask questions like "can some admin please remove the unused safezone on russia ffs?!" "can some admin please remove raided base at vorkuta?!" without even bringin it up once. You expect admins to know whats going on russia when they dont even play there often?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 1:00 pm
diggydoggy and Nylex reacted
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Thanks, but there is a few post on the base at junction, but I understand Thanks. Where do the vanilla dinghys spawn?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2017 8:06 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

1. metal
2.juggernaut
3.mod workshop page usually
4.sure
5.si senor, just level wipe
6.there are
7.doesn't spawn naturally sorry