refund for rank

Notifications
Clear all

refund for rank

MichaelKray
(@michaelkray)

i had recently started playing unturned again and played your tarkov spin off server then on the chat it said there was kits on the store. when i bought the rank i had thought the kits was for the tarkov server too because it said that all kits were accessible to all servers. I would like to get a refund as I can’t even run their role playing server where kits are accessible 

Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2020 7:39 pm
MichaelKray
(@michaelkray)

the reason i can’t run the role playing serve is because i get 27 fps and it always drops down to 1 but in the tarkovv spin off i get 50 fps and it works smoothly. so please let me have a refund i’m begging because i can’t even use the thing i bought properly and would mean the world to me if u allow it i understand that this is your way of income but trust me if i could run the role playing server i would not be asking for a refund please and thank you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2020 7:45 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The description of each rank states clearly what servers have what benefits. Could you provide your order number here please?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2020 6:51 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The description of each rank states clearly what servers have what benefits. Could you provide your order number here please?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2020 6:51 pm
Share: