Refund for Medicine...

Notifications
Clear all

Refund for Medicine?

Boof
 Boof
(@boof)

I have purchased a large sum of medicine equivalent to 140k+ . I was wondering if i could reimbursed due to not having the drug mod no longer being available.  I did see the announcement of the removal of the mod but i assumed i had another day since. Whoever posted it didn't give a date of when it would be removed. (NOTE: NPC's may still trade removed items for a couple days until we update them). There no specific date on the update. If i could get the refund i would appreciate it.

Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2018 7:44 pm
Boof
 Boof
(@boof)

Also 40k+ of water bottles

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2018 8:12 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Which medicine where you buying, also did you not notice that it wasn't going into your inventory before spending a whole 140k? :O

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/10/2018 6:29 pm
Boof
 Boof
(@boof)

No, i have the medicine

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/10/2018 7:36 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Oh, are you saying you have the medicine and would like to sell it to an admin for bottlecaps?

If so, what medicine, as we don't have any modded medicine nor water bottles that have been removed from the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/10/2018 11:22 pm
Boof
 Boof
(@boof)

I have 400 Antibiotics, 400 cough syrup, 400 Painkillers, 300 purification tablets, 300 Vitamins , and 400 water bottles

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/10/2018 2:04 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

how the fuck does that fit in an inventory even, green goblin won't help with that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2018 6:07 pm
Share: