Problems joining se...

Notifications
Clear all

Problems joining server/Something's Wrong

AC0N
 AC0N
(@ac0n)

Hi, I'm quite a new member, and just recently join the discord and registered myself in the Website forums.

As I load in excepting to have fun and RP I run into a problem I have never run into this bug before it kept saying you "lost your position queue" over and over and therefore thought it could fix it by closing unturned and opening it up again, that didn't work, So I restarted my Computer and open unturned and again "lost your position queue"  And getting quite pissed uninstalls the game and reinstalls it try again still the same thing did some research someone fixed by removing all their skins and cosmetics did that but couldn't join so I'm in a Dilma on what to do at this point.    

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2019 1:12 pm
Topic Tags
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hmm, sounds like the server could be full. Slots 27-30 are for players with a reserved slot. So it's technically full at 26 if you don't have one

If it's happening when the server is not full, it could be worth verifying your files, downloading all the mods manually or lowering your settings before attempting to load into the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/05/2019 3:44 pm
AC0N
 AC0N
(@ac0n)

Thanks, Nylex I tried changing my setting to low and most of the time I'm joining when there are 13-15 players online so that's not the problem I'll try manually downloading the mods.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/05/2019 12:07 am
Share: