please stop...

Notifications
Clear all

please stop...

Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

A lot of posts wanting changes to their custom kit, most of which want almost the whole kit changing, or at least the most important items. I'm assuming these people got bored of the current kit and want to "request a change"- in reality they want to try get their whole kit remade without having to purchase a new one.

When you purchase a custom kit you do not get a free complimentary "infinite build a kit workshop" ticket. I will not agree to change anyone's custom kit if the circumstances are as described above. If you made a mistake on your kit (like selecting the wrong weapon), sure, ill fix that for you- honest mistake. I can usually tell when someone has made a mistake since they will most times select a weapon that isn't compatible with the magazine they chose or something like that.

so to recap: If you're bored of your current kit and want to change, trying to request big changes to it will be denied. If you made a mistake when creating your kit, that can be fixed, feel free to make a forum post explaining :D.

Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2017 12:48 am
HuTcH, itsPencilVester, dontmindme and 3 people reacted
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Haha I was just about to make a post like this for you. Beat me to it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2017 1:53 am
Nylex reacted
Sage
 Sage
(@sage)
Active Member Customer

ofc they will complain about being bored with the current kit, maybe think before you buy a kit next time guys. They wont change for a while and will go like that for a lonnnng time 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2017 4:32 am
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

Can I tidy up these two kits please? There's nothing new to be added.

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/suggestions/custom-kit-change/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2017 12:59 pm
Bill Nye
(@bill-nye)
Eminent Member

Stop asking for the shit to be changed he already made a post saying he wont so leave him alone.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2017 3:14 am
Share: