Notifications
Clear all

Nylex?

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Nylex, tell me what is wrong with D4NKING?

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2017 4:28 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

What's wrong with him - don't really understand what you're getting here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2017 4:38 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Im trying to wake up the staff, mostly D4NKING I have been waiting for his answer for 6 days now, but he just keeps ignoring me and so does Nylex and as you said "Decision needs to be taken"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2017 5:02 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

ded

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2017 5:46 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Then keep waiting or tag them via Discord - sorry for the inconvenience on behalf of both of them. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2017 6:42 pm
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Oh, thanks for pointing out that discord thing too, I made a unban appeal 2 weeks ago or so, that topic was left to be never was finished...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 5:44 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

lol feelsbadman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 11:50 am
Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Well you Rawr and Kolibob are both very trusted and known members of The community, So If you just want to help me link this to d4 and nylex @Discord so we can get this finished...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 11:58 am
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Block

Well you Rawr and Kolibob are both very trusted and known members of The community, So If you just want to help me link this to d4 and nylex @Discord so we can get this finished...

I doubt that Nylex isn't aware of this - he comes on these forums bi-daily. Just have some patience until he either responds or the new staff members get appointed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 12:33 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

All I know about this situation is D4 thinks you broke the rules and banned you, that's about as far as my knowledge goes. I'll forward this to D4 once again if you'd like, I'm really not in a position to be saying if you should or shouldn't be unbanned here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 5:26 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

All I know about this situation is D4 thinks you broke the rules and banned you, that's about as far as my knowledge goes. I'll forward this to D4 once again if you'd like, I'm really not in a position to be saying if you should or shouldn't be unbanned here

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 5:26 pm
Share: