"New" Safezone prob...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] "New" Safezone problems

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

I really dont want to disrespect the staff team here, but its the reality and you know it yourself too, any of the safezones that we had on the servers have been fucked up and it has been deleted or done some rollbacks or something.

In this case I lost around 75 % of my stuff on the rollback all the good guns that I had there, Nylex couldve done things differently example he could've gotten on fixed it himself by putting new floors on it or he could've informed me about the rollback so I couldve stored the stuff in my inventory, because I even were the ONLY SHOP OWNER at that time so you really didnt have to hurry for anyone else there in all of the 3 Chernarus safezones Ive lost all my shit, because it has been raided/roll backed. 

a thing called "Refund" would be pretty nice in this situation, because in the earlier like Dunkertown raiding's Nylex didnt refund anything, because there was just too many shops and all that... But as you Nylex very well know at this point I was the only shop owner in the time, so I would appreciate a refund and even though I said this already I just dont know why wouldnt you inform it to me or make a announcement about it, but no you just rollback it.

Thank you for reading this "appeal" 

my steamlink -  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rooolllep/

Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2017 7:10 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

The safezone was destroyed, randomly and without explanation. The only way was to rollback, I saw the opportunity to do that as the servers were updating and no-one was online. No room for a warning. Not just you lost stuff, everyone else did too. 

I absolutely could not have done it differently.
I wasn't the owner of DunkerTown.
I can give you some stuff back if I'm ever online at the same time as you.
""

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2017 7:18 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Actually you just rollbacked the safezone, you didnt rollback the server I was in the same spot with the same gear that I left with last night.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2017 7:26 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Nylex

The safezone was destroyed, randomly and without explanation. The only way was to rollback, I saw the opportunity to do that as the servers were updating and no-one was online. No room for a warning. Not just you lost stuff, everyone else did too. 

I absolutely could not have done it differently.
I wasn't the owner of DunkerTown.
I can give you some stuff back if I'm ever online at the same time as you.
""

There is a list that I made what I lost on the rollback from the racks + lockers.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2017 8:40 am
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

It doesn't feel right to not give the shop owners a warning that the shops were gonna be "Rollbacked" so then they could have storage all there items then wouldn't have lost all there shit in there shop.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2017 10:06 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: DaymBlock

Actually you just rollbacked the safezone, you didnt rollback the server I was in the same spot with the same gear that I left with last night.

I rolledback the entire server. Didn't touch inventories or player profiles.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2017 10:52 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Scorpion

It doesn't feel right to not give the shop owners a warning that the shops were gonna be "Rollbacked" so then they could have storage all there items then wouldn't have lost all there shit in there shop.

As I said I did it as the servers were updating so there was no room to warn people. The issue needed sorting fast and just like any other time we've wiped or rolled back, I've done it with no warning

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/12/2017 10:55 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Dealt with.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/12/2017 1:37 pm
Share: