Notifications
Clear all

HELP!

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

A question, when am I gonna be banned because I've been waiting so long for it. Can I have the ban now? Really bothering me, I'm pretty impatient. GIMME THE BAN NOW!

-Velocity 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2017 11:29 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

You know... I really don't think you are going to get banned...any you're asking to be banned. I'm suprised you really don't like this community and why your asking to be banned.

I really, really, really don't think that they were going to ban you, just to make you learn from your mistakes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:49 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Stop trying ::)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 7:53 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Maybe Nylex can introduce the 'mercy ban'

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 8:57 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

If you're thinking you can try and win our teeny tiny hearts by acting all gullible youre wrong buddy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 12:33 pm
Kolibob reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

You know... I really don't think you are going to get banned...any you're asking to be banned. I'm suprised you really don't like this community and why your asking to be banned.

I really, really, really don't think that they were going to ban you, just to make you learn from your mistakes.

Then you're more stupid than you seem - Kitt was banned for practically for the same offense but lower on the scale; we're waiting for Nylex to ban Carson.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 3:34 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Stfu you Little attention whore just don't play on the servers if you don't like them that much

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/09/2017 9:01 pm
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Wow Dolan, no need for your profanity. Never said I didn't like them. Not trying to win hearts by acting gullible wow this community is bad. So much negativity. Aye, im a customer so treat me like you want to be treated, if you don't I will fuck up ur life. Now you salty ass kids calm ur butts.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/09/2017 10:21 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

I feel ya... Dolan and Koli just won't stop will they?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 4:50 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

the reason you made a fucking post, called "HELP!" and you're literally sucking nylex's dick in it is beyond me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2017 8:12 am
Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

Wow, Rawr that's how you treat a customer? I'm really ashamed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/09/2017 4:59 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: Velocity

Wow, Rawr that's how you treat a customer? I'm really ashamed.

wdym "thats how you treat a customer" i treat everyone alike, be it you or nylex or any other staff 🙂

'Ashamed' says the person who made this post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/09/2017 11:31 am
Share: