Does sentries count...

Notifications
Clear all

Does sentries counted as KOS

hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

D4 told me that sentries are counted as KOS. He told me that he will move my base into underground if I don't remove them. But their purpose is just defending my base plus they are all neutral. I really think that sentries are not KOS. If they really counted as KOS. Can friendly sentries solve this problem??

Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2017 4:31 am
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Yes

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 4:36 am
Shadow_Dragon64
(@shadow_dragon64)
Active Member Customer

In my opnionon Sentires shouldn't count as KOS they are defenedint parts of your base not you so no they should not count as Kos.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 5:02 am
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

@viper

like what shadow dragon says.

its just a defence weapon. It shouldn't counted as KOS

plus there's no rule saying that sentries isn't allowed

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2017 6:17 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sentries are hard to maintain, It's very hard for someone to abuse them. All sentries are fine to have 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 3:25 pm
Maggen
(@maggen)
Trusted Member Customer

They arnt hard if you have the Sawzall and kit ghillie 1 sentry every hour and about 1000+ Metal bars every 30 seconds 

the Sawzall are extremly op (Nylex you have probobly seen it with the base i buildt)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 3:40 pm
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

Yay I will tell D4 then

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2017 5:01 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Hongkonghuman, when i came back onto Russia I was instantly gunned down by your turret, i saw no signs and you got angry and began saying 'you should have put your hands up' but it was as soon as i logged into the map after previously telling you you cant have your base in a no-grief region. After i informed you that your turret killed me you told me your turrets were 'inside' so they were fine and that i should have seen the sign.

I found the sign... (Image shown below)

Its unfair if players get killed by your turrets of they cant even see your sign

|And I've told you for the last few days as well as telling your friend to place signs around the base saying about the turrets as not only can your sign be read until up close (by then you'd be dead) but you have hidden it behind the leaves. So rather than complaining to staff about it by telling them half the story, please place the signs around the base, far out so other players dont get killed by your turrets

Attachment removed
Attachment removed
ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 5:23 pm
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

Hey but nylex didn't say it's illegal to have a sentry

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2017 5:29 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

I asked you many times over the past few days to AT LEAST put signs saying 'sentries ahead' to stop players getting killed but so far you have ignored that advice.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/01/2017 5:32 pm
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

Yeah I did ignor but it is really not illegal to have a sentry. That's mean ur warning/advice is useless

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2017 5:34 pm
Share: