Cant join Chernarus

Notifications
Clear all

Cant join Chernarus

Laban
(@laban)
New Member Customer

can anybody help me when i'm trying to join the server it says #LOADING_SERVER and then i crash it has been going on for a little while and i dont know how to fix it can someone help it will be appreciated  

Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2018 6:44 pm
OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

Try lower your graphics settings, if that doesn't work verify your files, if that doesn't work reinstall Unturned.   😎 

-Skidro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2018 7:49 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Laban

can anybody help me when i'm trying to join the server it says #LOADING_SERVER and then i crash it has been going on for a little while and i dont know how to fix it can someone help it will be appreciated  

Verify integrity of game files. To do this go to steam > Library > Unturned Right click > Properties > Local Files, there you will find it.

If that doesn't work.

Delete the mods inside your mod folder. To do this go to steam > Library > Unturned Right click > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files > Click "steamapps" in your navigation bar> Click workshop > Content > 304930 > CTRL + A Then hit delete or DEL on your keyboard. After deleting rejoin the server on the lowest graphics you can place it to. This will redownload the mods and will take some time. 

If that doesn't work.

Reinstall Unturned

If that doesn't work.

Subscribe to all the mods on that server.  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/serverspage/survival/modlist/  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2018 4:12 pm
Share: