(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

I Believe it would be nice to get updates what well be coming to the server 

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2018 6:42 am
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

The staff does announce the updates that they are going to get out and some times they do give their plans out for upcoming updates. I think the staff does not want to reveal all their plans for the servers, because they can not be sure is the content actually being added into the server as their mind may change many times before the update actually hits.

Also the staff might want to drop some of the stuff by surprise and take the feedback then and decide by the feedback to keep it or remove it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 2:43 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sure:)

With Chernarus' near future we plan on adding an extension to the quarry with a questline built in that rewards players with the opportunity to mine a lot of valuable ores.  We also plan to add banker NPCs that will replace the bank commands. We are planning various map tweaks such as the removal of the sewers to increase FPS, adding street lamps to dunkertown, removing invisible zombies at NW etc. On top of that, NSTM is planning a large NPC quest storyline to be added. The Airdrop contents will also be improved.
oh, and we would love to fix the invisible structures at dunkertown

We also plan on opening 2 more servers back up- Canada + & WhenGrassStartsToGrow. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 2:48 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

did somebody say news?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2018 6:03 pm
Share: