BIG problem with sh...

Notifications
Clear all

BIG problem with shops!

KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

As stated in the shop rules, shops must not have any more than 5 rifle racks/plaques and 2 lockers. Most safezones follow and enforce this rule. Then, there is Canada+, Bruywood. Seriously, look at it. I am willing to bet now a SINGLE shop there follows these rules. Pretty much ALL of the shops there have at least 10 rifle racks, 10+ tiles of living space and 2 floors. I've seen a shop there where behid the counter are AT LEAST 25 WARDROBES. THAT IS NOT OK. Many of the hsops there have AT MINIMUM 15 lockers. We need to buckle down on Burywood!

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2017 1:40 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey there. Me and Raven don't really control the Canada safe zone as we tend to care for the overgrown one. In fact  I don't even have perms to get a gun out. Sorry I cant really help you. I recommend speaking to Delta about it.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2017 5:22 pm
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

I play mostly on overgrown now. It isn't really my problem. I just wanted to get it out because people may feel it is unfair that Cnaada+ evidently doesn't have to abide by the rules that everyone else does. I think part of the reason is because Delta isn't really on very often anymore. I think it might ba different if he was on more to enforce it. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2017 9:13 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

The reason delta hasnt been on in a while is his own personal reasons. he has a life too you know and as all the other staff on the server he isnt a bot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2017 6:53 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

I completely understand! I have no problem with Delta, and I respect his authority and therefore decisions. I was wanted to put it out there that this may be one of the reasons. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/04/2017 1:28 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Thanks for brining this to our attention. I will try and speak with Delta and see what he thinks is best.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2017 1:56 pm
Share: