Best Roleplay serve...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Roleplay server?

Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

I've been playing on the Germany server for a while now and am struggling to find that roleplay aspect that is part of these servers. My question is what's the best server (other than whitelist) for RP at the moment.

Thanks

EDIT: I should add I've been trying to upstart a town on the server. As is evident in the post its not going too well (constant raids, no RP, difficult to find sensible players).

Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2017 12:38 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Well, in my opinion Canada + roleplay, but there is some bad things about that rp too like there is no way to get modded items there, but there is a RP town. Chernaus roleplay has mods, but it doesnt have a rptown.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2017 12:45 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

I really like the modded items so I'll probably try Chernaus.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2017 12:57 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Chernarus is the least RP-like, with CAN+ having the most RP elements implemented in it.

Germany's more RP than Chernarus, with Chernarus being the most PvP server we have.

Hopefully all of these elements will be fixed once Nylex gets more staff members and implements some new rules.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2017 1:19 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

Ok thank you. I went on Chernaus earlier and have to agree that it didn't feel very RP like. If none of them are really RP at the moment that's a bummer as that's really what I came here for.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2017 2:06 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

As I said, CAN+ has the most RP implemented by the community. Whitelist is unfortunately closed for a while, but when that comes back, feel free to apply here - it's a hardcore RP server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2017 3:17 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

When you say implemented do you mean in the map or community?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/08/2017 3:20 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

I meant both, yes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2017 3:29 pm
Titch
(@titch)
Eminent Member Customer

OK thanks