Any one else get hi...

Notifications
Clear all

Any one else get high ping on Chernarus?

Smithy_2001
(@smithy_2001)
Active Member Customer

My ping is mostly around 300 and gets even higher sometimes, when there is a low amount of players on the server my ping is reasonable at about 100 - 150. could my this rise be due to the influx of players at certain times of the day? 

thanks 

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 2:42 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

high ping is mostly caused by the amount of buildables on the server believe it or not. Though it's only been 2 days since the wipe so I'm not sure what's caused it this time. 

I noticed this yesterday when my ping was at like 200. I suspect there's already been some large structures made, I'll look into it further. The amount of players could be a cause of it too but I'm not sure. I'm gonna try a few things to fix 

Also if you live far away from Europe you will probably experience high ping as it is as that's where the server is hosted

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 3:08 pm
Smithy_2001 reacted
Smithy_2001
(@smithy_2001)
Active Member Customer

Okay thanks Nylex i was hoping that it wasn't my WiFi  🤣  Yea that is strange because after the wipe my ping was fine until around yesterday 🤔 .

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2018 3:50 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

"

high ping is mostly caused by the amount of buildables on the server believe it or not. Though it's only been 2 days since the wipe so I'm not sure what's caused it this time. 

I noticed this yesterday when my ping was at like 200. I suspect there's already been some large structures made, I'll look into it further. The amount of players could be a cause of it too but I'm not sure. I'm gonna try a few things to fix 

Also if you live far away from Europe you will probably experience high ping as it is as that's where the server is hosted"

Good Job, No Insult that shit just got me Fucking Banned...i could tell more BUT THE STAFF OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH, IT WILL THOUGH - In my what you call it ""Appeal""

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 10:24 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: XZXZSeeleZXZX

"

Also if you live far away from Europe you will probably experience high ping as it is as that's where the server is hosted"

Good Job, No Insult that shit just got me Fucking Banned...i could tell more BUT THE STAFF OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WANT TO SEE THE TRUTH, IT WILL THOUGH - In my what you call it ""Appeal""

what lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2018 11:27 pm
Scorpion :D
(@scorpion-d)

When I played Chernarus before I would get like 200-400 but now I get 600-1000 no joke it will go to 1000 or 900.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 3:31 pm
XZXZSeeleZXZX
(@xzxzseelezxzx)
Eminent Member

see me, im done nylex i got stufff for you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 5:37 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

die 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 5:48 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

your a cancer cell all you do is shit all the time do me a favor you sad little shit shut your mouth because the only thing that is coming out of it is fucking shit  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 6:19 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'm sorry I don't understand 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2018 11:11 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Staff have been doing maintenance on Chernarus all night and we managed to fix the ping and keep all the level saves&player data! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/02/2018 12:21 am
Smithy_2001
(@smithy_2001)
Active Member Customer

Thats great news 🙂 glad its been sorted, Haven't been on in a while but ill surely get back to the server in no time !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/02/2018 11:28 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

Yes, where have you been Smithy?

😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2018 12:30 pm
Share: