Notifications
Clear all

actions...

Block
(@block)
Eminent Member Customer

Dear Nylex,

even though you said a week ago

"I cant unban you, because D4 banned you he needs to unban you" but you need to understand and as a higher rank than anyone else in the community you need to start to take actions anymore its not enough that you link the post to D4 and tell him to answer it, he just ignores it straight away which is very sad in my opinion when a certain STAFF member decides to ban someone he needs to take the case to the end too, but no they just ignore it and let it just sit there, D4 If youre reading this this is just sad, first you ignored my few posts and then you started ignoring nylex.

So nylex, please take actions and make the decision yourself as the highest rank here.

Have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2017 12:00 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Just because I'm the founder of the servers doesn't mean I'm automatically a higher rank and get a bigger say in a situation than any other staff member, I'm not a dictator and it is the way it is for a reason- Staff make decisions together. If they disagree with something, who am I to go against that and take action by myself? 

Making decisions on my own is absurd and disrespectful to other staff members. 

Instead of forwarding it to D4 this time, I'll forward it to all staff to get their opinion:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2017 5:13 pm
D4NKlNG
(@d4nklng)

Yeah I'm not unbanning you any time soon, thought it was made pretty clear n all but I guess you have to spell it out for people sometimes 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2017 5:17 pm
MrRawr reacted
Share: