WW3 Server Issues/S...

Notifications
Clear all

WW3 Server Issues/Suggestions

The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

-First of all like what I showed to Nylex, we have items in our base that we can salvage like sandbags and storages etc etc.

-And some kits, you guys really need to add some nvgs at least and a bit more MRE I don't why the soldiers needs to pay for their vehicles and equipment  🤣  🤣  

-Vehicles, we can at least lower the price I guess? Or have a class that can spawn vehicles idk since we have to walk our way lol and also like adding more classes and would be fun if we have air force as well for para drops etc.

-Kits/Class/Guns, y'all need to balance it lmao as what Law and Rawr said as well, our snipers are too OP ( We are totally fine with it #TeamAllies ) and buff our M14s lol so like our snipers are op ( Allies ) and they have OP rifles ( Axis ) and at least add some attachments maybe?  And add nvgs lol you are the government you have to supply your troops! And yeah might wanna add air force 😛 

-Teams, I think we should have at least a Steam group? So that we can have our own sides so that we can avoid changing teams due to team balance? 

-Captures points, we can't capture air port btw and Military out post and at least expand the capture points and add more buildings I guess so we can have more fun 😛 and yeah that's it for now, might add more later.

And 1 last thing, make the server popular! And add more max players :DD 

Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2018 1:36 pm
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

And forgot to mention ranks, like Private, Captain etc etc and also how about a chat for Allies and Axis in Discord? lol might work out 😛 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/04/2018 1:44 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

-fixed that lol

-you can buy nvg's and more mre's at the shop, they have to pay for it coz balance

-I think vehicles are reasonably priced, especially now /pay is added so teams can work together for a vehicle. but adding cheaper ones is a good idea, I'll do that:)

-I'm thinking of just making it so both teams have the same sniper haha, axis have it too ez;) Attachments can be bought with credits

-team balance is necessary to ensure a fair and fun experience for players, plus having teams automated is much easier than having to join a steam group:P

-I'll look into the airport thing, thanks for the headsup. I might make the area bigger but I kinda like the CQC needed to cap a point

Thanks for suggestions, new updates coming tonight:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2018 12:45 am
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

Aren't the government supposed to supply their troops  🤣  🤣 and might be a perma group? so they won't change sides etc etc.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2018 5:01 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

haha yeah, though I think the more casual approach would be better for players, and for game balance too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2018 3:02 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: Nylex

haha yeah, though I think the more casual approach would be better for players, and for game balance too

can you add the other sides like british troops as well more weapons so it can fit our play styles

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2018 8:03 pm
Share: