Wipe cycle

Notifications
Clear all

Wipe cycle

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

This is a kind of a same post that Nylex made few weeks back.  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/main-forum/monthly-wipes/

Well some vote's were made there, but seems like a decision was never made and i'm here to modify Nylex's words a little bit and remind about it.

The problem at the moment is that someone might build a base and the next day it will be announced the map will be wiping in a few days and all his work into the base will be gone soon, especially if its a big base, the owner has no chance to salvage the base into his inventory.

Basically a wipe cycle would help the servers players. I'm thinking about a Rust like system, simply there would be a wipe cycle displayed on the servers page example 2 months/map wipe. Adding of that would give a chance for players to check if they should be building a base or not and when to get prepared for the wipe.

Thanks.

Topic starter Posted : 25/02/2018 12:49 pm
PFQ and Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah this is a great suggestion, I think 2 months is a good amount of time too. Once we get the currency system set up 100% we'll announce a wipe, then after that I think we'll start with set wipes every 2 months. I'll update the servers page to tell players the date the next wipe will be when we implement it too.

That being said, if something happens to the server that causes really bad performance we will have to do a force wipe. Though I don't expect that to happen regularly at all. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/02/2018 3:01 pm
Dolan reacted
Dra9on_27
(@dra9on_27)
Estimable Member Customer

Agreed and hopefully approved! Thanks you for your ideas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2018 3:06 am
Share: