Vanilla Roleplay Se...

Notifications
Clear all

Vanilla Roleplay Server

Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

So I had a talk with a few of the active members in the discord and majority of them seemed to agree on the idea of a vanilla roleplaying server on the germany map. As it would take far longer to gather up gear (seeing how the map is a lot more spread out) making for better roleplaying experiences. Along with a much simpler list of items and crafting recipes that would be far more welcoming to newer players. The map also provides a decent amount of detail from sewers to massive car wrecks along the middle of the road. I do understand that it takes up time and money to host a server but I believe a much simpler server would attract many more players.

Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 7:36 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Let's just start off by saying you really cant call it a roleplay server as the public "RP" servers are full of PvP and the only rp that happens is banditry RP and possibly a little safezone if there are people that want it.

I do disagree on the vanilla mode when it comes to an semi RP server. Theres not too many choices to play around with and the modpacks have some enjoyable items for the people that might want to RP and experience "new things"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2018 9:04 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

Thats not true in the slightest roope,  iv'e played on plenty of vanilla rp servers with tons of great experiences. The mods aren't what determine the roleplay quality its the players.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/05/2018 6:29 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer
Posted by: DaymBlock

Let's just start off by saying you really cant call it a roleplay server as the public "RP" servers are full of PvP and the only rp that happens is banditry RP and possibly a little safezone if there are people that want it.

I do disagree on the vanilla mode when it comes to an semi RP server. Theres not too many choices to play around with and the modpacks have some enjoyable items for the people that might want to RP and experience "new things"

look who's talking , do i have to remind you of the god offer i turned down from you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2018 8:08 pm
Cole
 Cole
(@cole)
Reputable Member

With a Vanilla RP server, there is not as much to do. Most of the RP comes from mods and plugins on Public Chern, I am not sure if it would be as good

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2018 10:30 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

like I just said its not the mods that determine the state of the roleplay, its the players

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/05/2018 12:42 am
Share: