TONS OF CANADA ISSU...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] TONS OF CANADA ISSUES AND SOME SUGGESTIONS!

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

The rail at the quarry-Why it needs to be fixed, this needs to be fixed because tons of people become stuck and then they report it and then admins have to take care of the people raging about it.

AH-J6 glitched feast spawn- Annoying that players like me go to the AH-J6 spawn and find it's not there over and over again.

IED glitch- Over and over again I try to put an IED into my hands and wouldn't work. I have tried multiple times and try different things.

Crafting glitch- This out of nowhere just happens, I'm trying to craft something and I have the right amount of materials and have all the experience leveled up and it doesn't let me craft the item.

LAG! FUCKING LAG!(sorry for language)-I noticed there is so much lag on the server, and I noticed the message from [World] in chat when I enter a random area, I don't see any point of it because it just causes lag for everyone and does not help any of the role play experience.

Lag barrier- I noticed that every time I passed a certain area near the train wreck near dire fall that I lag and my game doesn't respond, it has happened to me about 8 times now and some other players too.

I noticed that there is a heatism in the crafting area and I see no point of it because snow storms are gone, I ask that you bring back snow storms to make the game and role play experience realistic because it makes a lot of sense when I don't freeze to death in the snow storms.

Side topic not about Canada server but make a forum-I was wondering if you could make a forum on all of crafting recipes because I see like "azure tear fruit" and "lerseh flower" and I have no idea how to make them at all, maybe you can make a forum with all crafting recipes.

-Velocity, please respond Nylex and fix these issues.

Topic starter Posted : 26/08/2017 9:44 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

1. Nothing that can be done at the quarry other than building over that gap - not fixable by us.

2. Again, nothing that can be done. It's a standalone mod on a standalone map - we can remove the mod.

3. Again, that is due to the mod. Not sure what can be done.

4. You're talking about mods associated with the IED, surprise surprise, these don't work either.

5. Lag's your issue in this case, every person experiences quality differently. Do you experience in-game, client lag, or internet lag?

6. The Direfall Lag Barrier, is, surprisigly (/s), cause by the massive trash-hole we call "Direfall".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2017 9:51 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

First Issue, that is a bug with the map and I will gladly make a remake of the map and add the newest spawns along with fixing everything for the servers. Second issue, those are issues due to the mods, the AH-J6 does work on Chernarus so it might just be the map, the IED on the other hand doesn't work, so complain to the mod creator. Third issue, that's fine, if you usually scroll down to the last craft able item that you want to craft, it will usually work. If you have two of the same crafting recipes, try to click on both as it is an issue, this is what happens. When you install the mod for the server, it installs it via workshop and creates two crafting boxes. Only one will craft the item and the other one will not do anything. Fourth and Fifth issue, due to some of the mods, there will be frequent lag spikes that will freeze the game for about 5 - 10 seconds and the lag is because of the mass amount of mods. Sixth Issue, the "snow storms" are part of the map. The original map creator got rid of them probably because of a request or something else. There is nothing Nylex can do about it, so stop asking them about map bugs when you should be up the ass of the map creator. Finally, they don't need to make a forum just for crafting recipies. Just look at the mod page and craft it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2017 10:07 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I didn't make the map or the game so I have no control over events such as snowstorms and problems with the glitched areas (like the rail) sorry, I think the map dev stopped updating the map a while ago too.

I think a few mods and plugins are outdated and they're all going to be updated today which will fix most of these issues regarding equipping and crafting items. 

Please note that sometimes if you have a mod installed from a previous server (or just one that isn't installed on the canada server), the option to craft the items may still show up. But I like the idea of having a guide or some info about crafting and all that. Honestly I haven't the first clue about half the things in the modpack so maybe it could be a community based thread where everyone contributes to it by posting their findings.

As for performance and connection issues, that's dependent mostly on your personal setup. If you live outside of the EU region then you will experience high ping because the server is hosted from Europe. Though if the server gets too full with items and general crap, the ping will increase and a server wipe may need to happen in order to bring the ping back down. 
If your game freezes and crashes then your pc is having trouble rendering everything Unturned is trying to load, I'd recommend lowering a few settings (Lowering water helps tremendously). That being said if many people are experiencing this, the server will most likely just need a wipe.

So if most people are cool with a full wipe for the server then there should be no issues at all anymore (apart from the ones I have no control over like glitched parts of the map:P)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2017 7:16 pm
Share: