Suggestion/Question...

Notifications
Clear all

Suggestion/Questions

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

So, on this post I have alot of stuff to suggest and ask about the servers.

First of all 

I just decided to go to Canada+ today and It was actually really nice there it was a full server and is almost full atm too, defiently my favorite server from now on, because we raided a base got alot of loot etc... and as In the earlier post today the safezone would just make it even more better.

second

Nylex, do you have the thingy applied that if a player doesnt log on for "x" days hes buildings will disappear? Because if you do not have that applied yet to your servers you should add it so you maybe wouldnt have to wipe ever again or atleast for a long ass time, even though the wipes are very rare on this day too and I love it that you only wipe the buildings not the inventories, I hope it stays like that too, that fits rp.

third

Nylex, you should add feasts into your servers like not too op, like when there was feasts on Chernaus not too long ago they were like every 15 minutes, but you could make the feasts like every 2 hours? Or something like that.

Thanks.

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 7:16 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

thanks for the suggestions!:) I'd love to bring back the mall safezone, I'll speak with Delta and see what we can do:D

I don't have the buildables set to disappear but I might see if there's a plugin/setting for it.

The only issue is the safezones- if a safezone is built then because the player doesn't log on for a while it will be destroyed. I'll have to put more thought into it and see if theres a solution that we're looking for.

The feast plugin is broken atm, hasn't been updated since last year unfortunately.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 9:05 pm
Commander Stanky
(@stankyfeetgaming)
Estimable Member Customer

Wait..canada+ server is no longer full of kos????

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 9:27 pm
RGB
 RGB
(@rgb)
Active Member Customer

the feast plugin is up to date. as a matter of fact i use it on my own server. Check rocketmod site again 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 9:41 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Just checked, still not up to date. It'll work for a few hours after your server is launched but seems to break after so long, I think modded servers have conflicts with it also. The feast only seems to work after I've re-launched the server, so its still broken

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2017 5:28 am
Share: