Suggestion| Special...

Notifications
Clear all

Suggestion| Special sub-forum for whitelisted only | Making a new format for whitelist

Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Hey there!

Mr_Cookie1311 here with a new suggestion

I think the forum should have a separate sub-forum accessible for whitelisted only. This "Sub-Forum" should have a suggestion a Lore/information and a tab for character biography's. I think this encourages more opportunities for roleplay and communications between the whitelisted community.

Currently the whitelisted community is pretty dead but I think if we have more serious players that are really into realistic and mature roleplay we can relive the awesome moments and situations where there was good roleplay. Also I think we should have a updated Whitelist format currently its really short and people aren't putting any effort in their application. They are double posting applications and I think that's really annoying because this conflicts with serious applications. Serious applications will be overlooked because of the major double posting. I also have seen applications that consist of pure bullshit making them in their 80's saying that they witnessed the UFO crash on 1947. 

I think we should just reformat and make a special sub-forum for whitelisted only. To make players put more effort in  applying for a whitelist. For example you can take a look on my whitelist application that got accepted in 30 minute's :

https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/apply-for-whitelist/application-whitelist-application-mr_cookie1311/

Hopefully the staff team will consider this sugesstion

Kind regards,

- Mr_Cookie1311 (James "Dawn" Brooks) 

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 10:51 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for the suggestion:)

With the general Unturned playerbase being how they are, there will naturally be a lot of crappy applications, and we just simply don't accept the bad ones. We have a few staff rules that we go by when accepting applications. 

A separate forum section for WL players would be nice however I don't think the forums are popular enough to need it, every post made will get read and has no risk of being lost/flooded out. That being said, once we get WL back up and running we could make it happen if the majority of the community would like. 

Nice application btw, was very well written and I liked your formatting:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 4:26 pm
Mr_Cookie1311
(@mr_cookie1311)
Eminent Member

Thanks for the compliment I appreciate it. I can't wait until the whitelisted server is up and running again. Maybe it needs a wipe many bases are abandoned and people have so much gear that they just get bored I don't know what your opinion @nylex but give me a heads up 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2018 9:04 am
danalby2
(@danalby2)
Estimable Member

Interesting Suggestion

~ Danalby

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/03/2018 2:29 pm
Share: