Please don't add a safezone to Russia.

Page 2 / 2
OscarTheGrouch
(@shreader90)

Here is the great compromise!!!!!

We add a safezone to Russia

BUT......

THERE IS NO PLAYER SHOPS OR PLAYER OWNED BUILDINGS

-There will be only NPCS to buy and sell stuff to (maybe quests)

I know NPCS are hard to make soooooo.....If the npc thing is a problem just make buildings with wood doors so people can have a trading space.

-This would prevent safezone storing (bc no players could build or own there)

-This would allow for minimal trading (without getting kosed instantly when meeting up)

-This could allow for an explanation place so new players can learn about the forums and the store

-Considering the last point it should be fairly close to spawn points because mainly newer players will use it (also by putting it by less valuable loot less safezone campers, rather than a place farther north)

Please feel free to leave comments, questions, and concerns.

Thanks

-Osc

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2017 12:47 am
dontmindme
(@dontmindme)
Estimable Member Customer

From what I know it's not really a possibility since that adding custom NPCs would force them to edit the map, therfor having to upload a seperate map to the workshop and reseting all of Russia.

Don't think many will be happy about a massive reset once again.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/03/2017 5:14 am
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Then don't complain about it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/03/2017 3:09 pm
Tyla
 Tyla
(@tyla)
Trusted Member Customer

I think we should have a sz but the mods have to do inspections like owning a apartment or  some thing like that. The mods will just check the lockers and make sure there not just storing there hells or mk2 etc. The sz is just a good place to have because you can trade and have shops which noone can raid. If for a example if your storing a hells in your lockers and your not selling it to anyone... the mods could take it or something, We should have a sz in Russia to have a good organized place for trade and shops.

-Smash

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/03/2017 5:39 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: