ONLINE RAIDS & Comb...

Notifications
Clear all

ONLINE RAIDS & Combat timers

Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

Allow only online raids to encourage more bases to be built and RP to be played out rather than just having the map littered with raided bases that the admins just never get rid of, not even the ones outside SZ. You can do this with a  mod that makes bases unraidable a couple of minutes after the owner has gone offline (if you can set it to 30-min people wont be able to log out of raids) this would also encourage loot to be kept on the sever rather than gold members storing it in various characters. I would also RECOMMEND installing the mod that adds wait timers when combat so that larger squads cannot continually teleport back their friends giving small groups no chance to win the battle quickly and decisively.

Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2019 9:40 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I do quite like this idea, I think if it was paired with a good decay system it would work even better.
As for TPA wait timer, unfortunately it causes people to lag and lose connection when enabled. However putting a cooldown on the command itself might work. 

Thanks for the suggestions, I plan to propose a pretty big change for how bases decay, stay tuned:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2019 11:50 am
ColgateCheese
(@colgatecheese)

daddy yes add

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2019 7:37 pm
Share: