More Roleplay And l...

Notifications
Clear all

More Roleplay And less of the Bandit Aspect.

Jim
 Jim
(@jim)

Hello! I have come here to suggest that your servers should have more of a role play aspect. maybe add roleplay towns that are a safezone for people to trade and talk and open up shops or even have server wide events. anything is acceptable since not a lot happens on the servers but KOS.

Topic starter Posted : 29/10/2016 7:46 pm
Mr.Toxic
(@mr-toxic)

Well this is true many ppl kos insted of RP-ing

I was in the rp town when a feast came and it was a massive kos party this server needs active admins too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2016 2:55 pm
CPT Caboose
(@cpt-caboose)
Posted by: Mr.Toxic

Well this is true many ppl kos insted of RP-ing

I was in the rp town when a feast came and it was a massive kos party this server needs active admins too

I've noticed this as well. I have put my appilication in for mod/admin to help solve the problem.

when i get on its just kos , followed by revenge kos, and then occasional base raid.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/11/2016 7:29 pm
Zuperned reacted
Zuperned
(@zuperned)

Yeah i'm applying for mod aswell.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2016 6:21 pm
Medic Lao
(@dwh-360)

This is a really good idea, a lot of players are looking for social interactions on Role-play servers now because they have had enough time on PvP servers and dying. adding more Role-play opportunities   will make your servers really good.

I have played on many servers where admins are abusive and have no clue what they are doing. <-- this makes servers die and make them less fun to play on. if there are Safe Zones and admins act fast on KOS players will be able to enjoy Social interactions without being robbed or killed every 10 minutes. 
Have fun, Medic Lao 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2016 9:06 am
Share: