Modded clothing

Notifications
Clear all

Modded clothing

spycheeto1
(@spycheeto1)
Eminent Member

Right now with the modded clothing giving you so much inventory space, you don't really need to make any hard choices about what you should take or what you should leave out, which I think ruins a bit of the RP aspect of the game. For example, when you get robbed these days, the people robbing you are able to take almost every single item that you had on you without having to make any hard choices like which items they need more. With so much of your stuff being able to be stolen, you basically have to start over and find everything again, but with robbers not being able to take everything, you still have a good chance of keeping a lot of items that might be important to you more than the robbers. No but for real, the modded clothing gives you way too much inventory space.

Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2017 10:11 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I agree but I do like having the greater variety and realism of clothing that the mod clothes have. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2017 11:49 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I agree, unfortunately that sort of thing is out of my control, the servers use a huge modpack that has these clothes along with a bunch of weapons and pretty much all the other mods on the server in too. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 7:15 pm
Big Smo
(@big-smo)
Estimable Member Customer

I found a nice gun mod, I think it's called The Blood Box Guns, it has only a few guns but they could be enough to add variety. Also, this isn't as related, but the Saddlebags mod would be nice, it adds storages designed for cars that look like bags attached to the side.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2017 8:22 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

oh yeah I've seen that, would be cool to bring some more mods onto the server!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2017 2:11 pm
Share: