Make Valot Great Ag...

Notifications
Clear all

Make Valot Great Again

Surprise655
(@surprise655)

The servers need an Overhaul, they need it now. We cannot just wait for servers to update when the game does, there should better servers, the lag on Overgrown in Tremendous! That can be due to Rome, but before Rome it was still pretty bad. Also If there are other guns on the sever, they should be available on all servers for everyone to use. Feasts are not unreliable, TurnD has working Feasts with their Modded weapons and people can get them equally and buy Bradley's and M1A1 Abrams equally as well by selling guns to their store then getting enough to buy them. You can even look  at your Chernrus  LN server. it has so much more guns, armor, that everyone can get that makes it balanced and the fun can be never ending because there is soo much to do and different weapons to try. Overgrown 3+ has been overlooked a  bit it seems like. I suggest you either make the servers less laggy, make them more powerful etc. Also do whatever you are doing with the Chernrus LN Server and put it on Overgrown. Overgrown is such a good map and I want to see it be more enjoyable for everyone.  Thank you for reading 😀

Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2017 4:22 pm
Nylex reacted
itsPencilVester
(@billabos)
Active Member Customer

Make Valot great again ! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 4:36 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Well thing is Surprise655 if Overgrown is laggy as is, why would they add a load of mods? Then it wouldn't be playable at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 4:43 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I haven't been on Overgrown for a while, I can imagine it's got a lot of structures causing lag, a reset can be done and the servers performance will be back to normal. the servers themselves are fine, its probably just the fact that it hasnt been reset for a long time.

Also, what do you mean by "We cannot just wait for servers to update when the game does"?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 4:57 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Is there any chance this is client side? I play on overgrown with 0 lag. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 5:00 pm
Fronnie101TI
(@fronnie101ti)

Raven it might be partial.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 5:25 pm
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

Raven my build (gtx 1050ti i3 550 @ 3.20ghz and 8gb ram ) gives 60fps in all other maps except overgrown especially valor.

I get 35fps and sometimes 29fps

Ping is playable so I don't see a problem

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2017 6:30 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Nylex then start doing restarts like every 12 hours on a loop, no need to keep it running 24/7. So for your question instance like today, we had to wait a while for servers to update to the new version when other servers were already done. Also adding Steve's RP Pack like on Chern would be great and add variety to the game. I like Chern for the weapons and different clothing options and I would be a on par with all the other Kitted players. On Overgrown not so much. With Overgrown sure you have decent loot spawns and what not, but MVPs and MVP+s can overpower the non-play-to-play-noob or even those who just got a reserved slot 0r Custom Kit. You removed the armor from the clothing, but still you have to ask a MVP or higher for it when I think everyone should have a chance to get it whether it be in Airdrops or Feasts. Everyone should have a chance to be on equal footing like in Chern, I can go to NW Airfield or any military spawn location and possibly get some real good loot and be on par with everyone else. I would say either replace the superheo outfits and the msic stuff like Green Goblin and Zoidberg(Even that is kinda funny) and replace it with Steve's RP pack, that would add in all the guns , armors, shirts, etc that people can use and it covers your bases, I would think everyone would be more fair and fun for  everyone plus there will be more armor and different protection for people to choose.  It will also solve lag issues with there being too many mods on the server.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2017 1:42 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

of course there's a need to keep it running 24/7. As I stated before, restarts do nothing to affect a servers performance 😛 . Also there is no automatic way of updating the servers as soon as an update rolls out. People were probably just online and available to update their servers when it happened. I usually make sure I am too but this update was off the regular schedule and came out very late for me. 

Greengoblin does need changes, I only recently became aware that it gives armor to a player. I also plan to add all the cool mods from Chernarus to Overgrown and the rest 😀 stay tuned for that 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 2:56 am
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

I think this is something on your end. I never have issues with any of the servers unless there is something wrong on my end.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 3:46 am
DaddyJokes
(@daddyjokes)
Estimable Member Customer

Pls don't remove Green goblin it gives good space for building maybe just remove the armor and make it non bullet proof to balance.

GreenGoblin helps a lot while raiding 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 5:51 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

I don't know about the your first statement, Pencil Vester knows A LOT about this stuff and can give you insight on it. I am glad you are already ahead of the curve Nylex, why I like your community. Also there  seems to be no incentive to RP on nay of the servers, Pencil has another suggestion for this, he can give you more details, but basically it is a plugin that allows for jobs and what not to happen, but you can still go out find weapons. Now what I can assume you want this to be more of a Survival RP server so I guess I would say if you can give more incentive to RP, my friends love to roleplay, we were terrorists once upon a time. It's just in ruins the experience that we as players can really have when there is active KOSers or Banning after a KOS. There should be warnings, there should only be 1. Because they should have read the rules by now and say, "ya know what Ima not do that" I get KOS'd all the time, sometimes I may even get good footage of it and I do report when I can. Point is there should be more of a reason to RP other than for fun, there should be some sort of punishment or something of that sort, just something because it comes to a point where "Where's the RP?!" and people, including yourself just start killing people because they killed you or something else in between. You could also make a Hardcore RP server where people have to be approved, white listd, and have a different set of rules vs your pub ones.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2017 12:52 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

jobs and uessentials are gonna be used on Life servers, they wouldn't really fit a purpose on regular RP ones. I Also have whitelisted servers in the works.

The reason to RP should be just for fun, just like the reason to play any other game mode, sucks that people who don't care about RP are joining an RP server. That's never made sense to me lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2017 2:40 pm
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

Sweet cannot wait for it to come out 🙂 So just keep character while 10 year old fans of the "famous" YouTube channel  called Nylex and hope they play along.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/03/2017 10:29 pm
Nylex reacted
Share: