´make modded weapon...

Notifications
Clear all

´make modded weapons be rare again

Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

what i mean by this is in the 2016 canada server modded guns were really rare and i liked it because the amount of people asking to trade your modded weapons for their modded ghillie suits was good but now modded weapons imo have no real value like they did before 

Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 7:41 pm
Law
 Law
(@law)
Estimable Member Customer

plus i remember the old rare weapons such as vssk ash-12 rsh revolver ahh the memories

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/03/2018 7:44 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah I agree, unfortunately the spawntables of modded items is out of my control and is up to the mod creator. I can't decide if these things naturally spawn or not.

If we can switch modpacks, I'd love to make them rare again:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 7:54 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

i agree with it 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/03/2018 8:32 pm
Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Yup, I wish the mods would be working in Canada+ again and I agree with what Nylex said, we should indeed swap modpacks to Canada+.

The NTW-20 was the shit in the days in Canada+, sadly that mod is taken down.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2018 3:03 pm
Bugballer27
(@bugballer27)

There is a new version of the domination pack called domination pack (ww)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 2:57 am
Bugballer27
(@bugballer27)

Could you get in contact with the mod creators to change this, or maybe even make the spawn tables custom for the rp servers?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 2:59 am
Swug
 Swug
(@retardedfox)
Estimable Member

I don't think he is able to change the spawn tables, since they are part of the mod files and would be needed to be reuploaded if getting changed, so everyone also can join the servers. (Some mod creators do NOT like their mods getting copied and reuploaded by others)

It would be very nice with rare modded stuff, especially weapons, because you can easily get powerful weapons now. That's what the revamp can do for us. The mod creators that join the revamp could make some mods with spawntables that is a rare'r (idk how to say it, sry for spellin' mistakes) than the mods we have at the moment. Then there would actually happen alot more trading at the shops n' safezones. Maybe even some roleplay 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/04/2018 8:45 am
crazy bob reacted
Share: