Make an actual guid...

Notifications
Clear all

Make an actual guide for new players on how to start

idot nofaec
(@nofacestudios)
Eminent Member

Most new players, including me, have no idea what to do when they first join the server. They don't know how to get a license for lumberjacking, how to get there, and even the fact they have 5000 dollars in their inventory, that'll probably get stolen from them since they either get robbed or kosed, since they don't usually check their inventory, making it impossible for the player to progress unless they wait an hour for the salary to give them enough to become a lumberjack, or some kind soul helps them get started, and if not, they'll probably quit the server.

What I think should be done, is that there should be more information on how to start, since I find the dialogue from NPCs to be insufficient. Make more signs hinting at the player having 5000 in their inventory, and how to get a job, or if the signs cause lag, just make a video tutorial on youtube on how to start.

Hopefully, if a tutorial is made on how to play Life RP, I'll see less newbies in chat asking how to start and that their 5000 is stolen.

Topic starter Posted : 07/02/2023 9:44 am
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member
Share: