First safezone in n...

Notifications
Clear all

First safezone in new Brunswick

ReadyForWar
(@readyforwar)

Ok so I would like to build the first safezone of new brunswick .It would take over Blackville.I would be really honored to build the first town .I don't know what to say anymore.

Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2017 9:00 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

As made clear. The players are not responsible enough to have safezones and have lots this right. You will have to earn it back.

-Ninjas

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 6:30 am
ReadyForWar
(@readyforwar)

What do you mean by earn it back? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 7:25 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

You must prove you are worthy by traversing the depths of hell helping out others, being mature and not a rule breaker.. And have a reputable status on the server. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 7:44 am
Nylex reacted
ReadyForWar
(@readyforwar)

welp im already trying to make new brunswick a friendly server cause i;m definetely not joining chernarus again.I've already talked to over 10 players that joined to not kos so we do not make that server the new chernarus so I guess it's a plus? I've been giving out vehicles that I found unlocked on that map too.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 8:34 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I don't see anybody supporting this request of yours. Usually means that the players don't agree to your standards. Convince people your presence and spread positive vibes! Maybe in the future you can build a safe zone. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2017 3:22 pm
Pein
 Pein
(@pein)
Reputable Member Customer

you need to have a good reputation on the servers for being a good player and rper if you would like to have safezones, as they are kind of a big deal on most servers and personally i have never even heard of you other than in the discord. Neither have i seen you rp which the servers are all about

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2017 10:22 am
Slothy Destroyer
(@slothy-destroyer)
Trusted Member Customer

You are not online and you have not invested much time into learning how managing a safe zone works. Your safe zone is not the first safe zone. OwlMan and I (slothy) built the first ever made town. Not many players know you very well at all. And one more thing is that you have to gain the expeirience to learn how to run a safe zone well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2017 6:46 pm
MrRawr reacted
Share: