First Person only o...

Notifications
Clear all

First Person only on WL

OWonders
(@owonders)
Eminent Member Customer

From my experience on playing on a different Unturned RP server, It makes a challenging but realistic change than just having the third person feature. I know admin like to use the F6 tool to build and make things look much more pleasing to look at. However it is not hard to build a nice outpsost/camp with just the plane and rotate tool you get with none-admin players. It also gives a nice RP experience throughout the time you spend on the WL server for example, Being more cautious around corners, driving cars around in first person also gives a nice and smooth experience (If you know how to drive).

There are still a few flaws to having First person only but i believe it isn't enough to make the RP/Building experience .

-Skidro

Topic starter Posted : 30/03/2018 8:03 pm
Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

GAY

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/03/2018 11:43 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Yeah I agree, funnily enough we had a long staff meeting about everything whitelist related yesterday and we've agreed to switch the server to first person only.

I do disagree that removing the ability to free form buildables will not affect how creative you can be with building though (look at kings pub as a good example). However even if the server is first person only, there's still a way for admins to free form, so it's all good 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2018 1:01 pm
Big Smo
 Big Smo
(@Big Smo)
New Member Guest

I think it should be kept, only for the ability to free-form build, because sometimes it's hard to get in touch with the admins and it also could be difficult to communicate exactly what you want done. While it's possible to make creative buildings without it, sometimes the building systems in Unturned works kind of poorly or in ways that don't make sense, so the free-form building system could help make up for that occurrence.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2018 2:51 pm
Swak
 Swak
(@swak)
Trusted Member Customer

I vote for first person only alot more realistic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/04/2018 1:11 am
Share: