Battle areas

Notifications
Clear all

Battle areas

hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

well people in main cities always KOS. Like Moscow in Russia, vallot in overgrown. But no one reports them. But what if we made KOS allowed in main cities? This will make a little battlefield for players to battle around.

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2017 11:58 am
Nylex reacted
OscarTheGrouch
(@shreader90)

Actually, if you did the opposite, and made cities no killing/robbing and only the wild is "robbing and the such" then you could have a more centralized roleplay experience.

For example, people would now need a "safe way" to go from Moscow to St.Petersburg, making a new job, taxi drivers..

Also people may want to scavenge,. but want safety in numbers, so they would hire someone to guard them while they go into the wild..

I really don't know which is better I just thought that could be interesting

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2017 1:01 am
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Both really good suggestions actually. However I wouldn't want to over complicate the rules and stuff making certain locations KOS zones- its hard enough getting people to just not KOS in general lol.

I love the idea of either having to stay away from cities to avoid the risk of being killed in a survivor RP scenario. 

And on the other hand making the wild a danger zone forcing people to have to be smart and sneaky when going from town to town. Both of these would add a little spook into the servers. If any changes like these happen to come about in the future,  I'd probably do a voting poll on what the community would prefer more: cities as KOS/robbery zone, or wilderness as KOS/robbery zones

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2017 2:08 am
hongkonghuman
(@hongkonghuman)
Trusted Member

Ahm... I think u may have misunderstood. I suggest that only one KOS area in a map.  E.G. the only KOS area in Russia is Petersburg OR Moscow. Or maybe you can make a war game area in forest on each server too!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2017 12:56 pm
Share: