Admins on Overgrowt...

Notifications
Clear all

Admins on Overgrowth

Jesse
(@jerry)

Me and my friend just got raided by a group of admins and their friends by them spawning in weapons and stealy-wheely's, we then killed them, took their gear and were accused of KOS as they were raiding our base. This server needs a new admin group, they're ruining it for everyone else.

Please sort this out.

Topic starter Posted : 28/12/2016 2:28 pm
rb.junk
(@rb-junk)
Eminent Member

This admin named Scrubby v2 is kos and abusing his power. He is teamed up with a guy named Waffles and gives him rocket launchers he also uses his powers to teleport me and my friend to them to kill us after we got back from silo 22. He stole all of are loot and says he didn't abuse. We had all of are best gear on us and they just took it. Also they give themselves steely wheelys and stole are firetruck

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2016 6:11 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hey man,

Did you catch the names of these admins? 
Very sorry this happened to you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2016 2:30 am
rb.junk
(@rb-junk)
Eminent Member

no only there in game names but this was on the Russia map if I see them again I will post

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2016 7:50 pm
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

He's probably talking about Tommy04 and the other dbmg admins on overgrowth, whenever they're on I just get off the server and go elsewhere. 
Only admin I've seen actually doing a good job and trying to maintain the server's rules is sniperxmagic, the dbmg gang is super toxic and obnoxious, especially if you don't worship them in the chat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2017 2:53 pm
Share: