A pretty dank gun m...

Notifications
Clear all

A pretty dank gun mod I found

Juan Taco
(@juan-taco)
Active Member Customer

So,First off i think some of you may be familiar with the Domination Gun Pack. And I think it would be more balanced than the current Chernarus Weapon mod. So what would be your opinion?

Oh btw here`s the link for the pack:   http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=493800726

Topic starter Posted : 08/09/2017 9:10 am
alexzip
(@alexzip)
Estimable Member

would like to see that in the server. 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 9:14 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

imo, its shit.

besides, the servers should be about survival and player interaction rather than "My gun is bigger than yours so drop ur shit 321"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 11:50 am
crazy bob reacted
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: MrRawr

imo, its shit.

besides, the servers should be about survival and player interaction rather than "My gun is bigger than yours so drop ur shit 321"

My gun certainly is not the only thing bigger, though?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 12:31 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

That's a very good modpack, infact we used to have this on Canada when the servers first opened. But it hasn't been updated for 2 years and is broken with all the new Unity updates Nelson has done in since then, sorry:(

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 5:29 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

rawr, i understand your a respected member on the forums, but how can yu say that sort of stuff not even playing on the server regular or even at all?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 6:22 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: derpyminer123

rawr, i understand your a respected member on the forums, but how can yu say that sort of stuff not even playing on the server regular or even at all?

Pretty sure Nylex just responded to that before.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2017 8:46 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: derpyminer123

I used to play daily before you even joined this community, then I left. Now I play sometimes during weekends, but I have exams rn so no. Either way, nylex already answered my question even though I didn't know that mod pack existed. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/09/2017 6:54 am
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

whats the other one? =]]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/11/2017 5:00 am
Share: