Whitelisted Illegal...

Notifications
Clear all

Whitelisted Illegal Raid And FailRP

Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

Ok, I'm Cody Anderson and I'm not reporting a player because I'm not 100% sure who it is but here is what happened. So on whitelisted Chernarus I build a big restaurant for hungry travelers. I had finally finished it today and then I logged off for about 2 hours. Around that time later I checked my phone to check in on Nylexs Discord and ImAPug (aka John Adams in whitelisted) tells me that my base was raided, so I get on and it was indeed raided (offline raiding is now against the rules, Nylex updated the rules) Then Pug tells me he knows who it was. So then on Discord he sends me a picture 

It says the guys name is Starforger Cinderfall. And I'm not saying that it was this person (I won't say their discord name) but their rp name was also Cinderfall. I don't really think it was him because he is Optis friend and I've played with him before. And I have reason to believe he is being framed. And I was looking around and I had a note on the front to use as a guest list and it said this. I don't know if the pic worked but it said RAIDED BY STARFORGER (same name in other pic) I know it wasn't the other cinderfall and I checked all of the other approved applications and none of them had the same name. So I believe Cinderfall is being set up and if he is, the person who raided me broke the no raidin while owner is offline rule (I didn't have my name on the restaurant but pretty much everyone knows I run it because they have visited or I've talked about it on Discord and they committed failRP by changing their ingame name to disguise as someone else. I'll try to get more information as soon as possible.

-Cody Anderson

Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2017 10:15 am
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

This is what I said earlier in discord towards him: 

"This is not Fisher, I do not think fisher is at a stage that he would throw his name around like that.Another detail you can look at to find the person that did this is by looking at their reputation, I myself have a +1 reputation on that server, but I do not know Cinderfall's name, only the nickname fisher, nor do I have the reason to raid you, and I was asleep for fuck sake :'). I know for a fact that fisher has killed one person which would result in a -1 or -25 reputation, you were there.

What I find interesting is the fact that the name is oddly placed, there has been some bugs going on with the names showing up twice, why did this kid make a photo like this and not a screenshot, like any human, perhaps because he was in his group, or we could recognize him by his avatar. Why didn't he click his name or look at previously played with and try to get his steam ID.

There is a chance that it is @Pimpcane though, that would mean he had the chance to heal up someone twice, since that would result him into having a +1 reputation. But I dont think the server were that busy last night for that to have happened and I believe that Fisher/Pimpcane did not play unturned last night."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 10:18 am
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

As I said in Discord opti. I don't believe it was fisher. I think he is being framed.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2017 10:20 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

This is actually not me lol. I have blanks in my name ingame. My STEAMNAME is Starforger Cinderfall, but not my ign, which is Makrov "Cinderfall" Sovetin. Im pretty sad about the fact that someone wants to slip shit in my shoes for no apparent reason. Also you should have checked the reputation. I have -5 rep from executing a other guy 2 days ago. In fact i´d like to hope staff or Nylex sees this and adds somehing to it. P.S: Why the fk would i leave a note if i raid smth LOL

About me not playing last night: I played with Opti together until 7 PM german time because i had 3 hours muilsim, went into nylex discord after and had a chat with some people. Thats about it lol.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 11:50 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Lemme correct myself, i just went ingame, and noticed i have 1 rep lol, dunno from where but ok. Anyways, cody is part of the collective were in so i´d make no sense to raid him for me. 1.Strangely whoever sumbmitted these pics to you seems to been there, but why? You werent online to open the restaurant anyway. 2. This photo got taken prolle BEFORE i went to my milsim, because i and someone else was online.

What i wanna say is, papers are easily editable. You can write Optis name there, or anyone pretty much. Someone knowing my STEAMNAME and writing it in there, must mean they don´t know my ingame name, so i can exclude Logan and Opti from trying to frame me, they know my char name. Kinda a shame getting framed for shit while asleep.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 12:14 pm
Delta
(@delta)

It wasn't Pimpcane

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 12:40 pm
Tonyscorp reacted
Opti
 Opti
(@elmomick)
Reputable Member Customer

This is something I found in my travels as well, the name Michael is fairly unknowwn, people outside his "in" group that could link the name to the character are Duncan Kay, Jared and Rawr. Michael's last name has never been mentioned before. 

This is something that is gained outside of game, not inside.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 12:47 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Were your vehicles destroyed, if you had any???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 1:08 pm
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

Oh and also it was impossible to be Fisher as we were on Nylex's discord together not playing any game, together with Pug, Rawr and some new other members.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 1:09 pm
Logan
(@logan)
Eminent Member Customer

I know recently there have been some issues on this server, but this is too far. I didn't really know/ trust Fisher until I talked with him for about 2 hours and I came to realize he's a great guy. Trying to frame one of my friends to get them banned is taking this too far and I see it as a serious issue. Investigating this will be at the top of my agenda for today, and I'm going to have a serious talk with whoever did this and I will make sure they are banned. Not only are they offline raiding, they are also failRPing because "Starforger" is only a steam name and not an RP name. I hope the staff takes this the same way I do and together we can get to the bottom of this. 

-Logan

(P.S. I suggest that everybody logs when they get on/off unturned as an alibi in case the framing continues.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 3:45 pm
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

I know that back when I played Minecraft, there was a server plugin that allowed you to see who modified a block to see who griefed something. I wonder if this is possible to create in Unturned as a server mod.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2017 5:24 pm
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

SOLVED PEOPLE ARE INVESTIGATING. 

I would like to say that pimpcane had no part in this at all. he wasnt involved in this illegal raid at all, he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, and please if you have any human decency, please do not blame him, if you want to blame some, blame me because i messed up and got im involved and its all my fault. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2017 6:13 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

To be fair, I updated the rules after this happened. Looks like we got some framing on our hands though! 

All we can do is sit back and see if it happens again now the rules are updated. 

Also that plugin is probably possible, I'll ask around when I get the chance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2017 7:10 am
gsop reacted
Cody The Magic Dragon
(@cody-the-magic-dragon)
Trusted Member Customer

We solved it Nylex, we found the guy who framed our friend. We interrogated and also recorded him and we think we may have nailed him for failrp, we haven't uploaded the video yet but I'll post it when we do.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2017 11:05 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Oh awesome, yeah just send it through with his steam and I can take care of the rest:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 3:40 am
Share: