Well here we go aga...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Well here we go again Crazy Bob the king kosing.

Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Well well well After being killed i started recording i tped back and he gave me my shit back when he killed me again so i tped then he shot me like 3 times so i killed him.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198416025555
https://youtu.be/irWT4P40CJg

Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2017 10:46 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Well kos is kos and if one koses then the others kos as the world is a kos of the kosers are free of the kosers.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2017 11:25 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Well if you had watched the video he had my shit and he shot me before the zombies came

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2017 11:26 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)

Well Well if he had no bad intentions why did he have my gear?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2017 11:43 pm
PFQ
 PFQ
(@potionflingaqueen)
Honorable Member

Well this one's kind of an odd one as in he obviously killed Scorpion after returning his gear which is no bueno. Though he teleported back Scorpion again which then Scorpion killed him. Now I do not condone Scorpion's actions and next time you do that Scorpion, you're getting a temp ban. Play out the situation and see where it goes from there, and be a tad bit more responsive with people to avoid confusion. However, the guy in the video is clearly killed you first so he's getting a temp ban (A week), approved.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/12/2017 11:53 pm
Şçøŕpïøņ
(@scorpion)
Posted by: Potion Flinga Queen

Well this one's kind of an odd one as in he obviously killed Scorpion after returning his gear which is no bueno. Though he teleported back Scorpion again which then Scorpion killed him. Now I do not condone Scorpion's actions and next time you do that Scorpion, you're getting a temp ban. Play out the situation and see where it goes from there, and be a tad bit more responsive with people to avoid confusion. However, the guy in the video is clearly killed you first so he's getting a temp ban (A week), approved.

I respect your judgement.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/12/2017 12:06 am
Share: