UPDATE TO SAFEZONE ...

Notifications
Clear all

UPDATE TO SAFEZONE BASE (THEY NOW HAVE STORAGE) - Russia

Obbs
 Obbs
(@obbs)
Eminent Member

Hello Nylex Im sorry to bug you once again but Im having a problem with this group of people. They took over the whole safezone building and much more. Yesterday they were still in the process of building. Today they attacked me and the loot they took the stored in there base. Its unraidable and they taunt me about it. I have screenshots of storage within their base. ( I ran in when one opened the door) They keep attacking me and running into there Safezone base. They also reject players in the Safezone and make them leave. It is not a shop. I went to trade there and they kicked me out. Maybe someone could make some rules for the safezone? I have a few ideas just to limit the abuse of Safezone. 1. Use wooden doors so people can view shops. 2. 5 lockers only ( something like that) 3. 5 weapon racks and 20 item racks if that seems fair. They put claim flags around too so no one else can build. I could maybe moderate the issue of the safezone if the rules I provided sounded okay. ( I know its not my job to make the rules but these are just player suggestions 😀 and no one is currently in charge of the SafeZone) Anyway screenshots are here. Thanks ~Obbs

Topic starter Posted : 25/07/2017 5:40 am
Jeff the Pilot
(@jeff-the-pilot)
Eminent Member Customer

This seems like a legitimate problem, Naxels pls fixerino

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 8:08 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Banhammer, inbound.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 8:50 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Or just not allow any sort of building in the safe-zone. This kid is really starting to piss us off, he is mocking mods saying he will build another the same way if it gets destroyed. And that "If I get banned that admin is a idiot" speech that he gave me, and how it was inappropriate for a admin to destroy his base that he "worked hard on so it couldnt get raided" well no shit dude, its in the safezone, no wonder you cant raid it. He keeps trying to offline raid us which is fine, breaks some shit leaves, and kills us and goes and stores our gear in the SZ he is being a big jackass about it too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 9:13 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

thanks, removed it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2017 1:24 pm
Share: