UNFAIR RAIDING on C...

Notifications
Clear all

UNFAIR RAIDING on Chernaus

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

So, me and my team have a really big base close to Skystead,  https://gyazo.com/d52a3a78248f575c8bb6db7f2429979d pretty close, as u can see in the picture.

and the people are raiding us UNFAIRLY and the raiders are luke5445 and extraordinary Blaze and nobody prob understands what means "unfair raiding" well the video shows u that

Lukes steamprofile  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198195254619

extraordinary Blaze steamprofile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184370142

and nylex, please do something about this like how are we supposed to defend our base in anyway they shoot and right after they shoot they walk to the safezone that takes about 0,3 seconds? That is just so bs

and second of all they even have the ammo kit so they can just do that forever shoot one time walk into safezone reload, shoot onetime walk to the safezone etc... and they just can reload their clips as they have ammo kits and all those ghillie kits and all those bs kits.

THE VIDEO :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXWfBe4Ol_w&feature=youtu.be

Can you make a rule of that u need to be close/next to the base to raid it so they cant shoot from a safezone or like baseowners need to see the raiders, because we cannot see them as they are so far away and if we try to even peak at the window they headshot us straight away and they have never called a raid on the base, and if u dont need to call a raid in the base thats bs too, because we just heard shots first but didnt know what were they shooting but after like 50 shots we realized they have broke our wall...

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2017 8:57 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I see.

I just received a report from your friend about this too. Seems they are abusing the safezone.

There are no rules that say you have to call a raid or be any distance away from it- I prefer the freedom of the servers that way.
But camping safezones is absolutely against the rules. I'm going to stick a temporary ban on them, if they continue after that I'll have to bump it up to something more harsh.

Luckily there's only so much they can do from the edge of the safezone (they can't really get into your base and the process of destroying it will be painfully slow for them). To combat people like this I'd get into a position away from the base and wait for them to leave the safezone to kill them. Reporting them first is obviously the best thing to do tho lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 9:18 am
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

I have to say something Luke told me he was being shot by the people from the base while he was outside sz so he shot back. This happened to me yesterday with your group also i was walking around balota and i got shot by a grizzly lucky for me I was wearing green goblin so I didn't die. then i was shot from behind by mrghost and died so its very hard to tell because u were shooting him and me yesterday at different times all very close to the sz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 3:11 pm
nirv
 nirv
(@nirv)
Trusted Member

I have to say something Luke told me he was being shot by the people from the base while he was outside sz so he shot back. This happened to me yesterday with your group also i was walking around balota and i got shot by a grizzly lucky for me I was wearing green goblin so I didn't die. then i was shot from behind by mrghost and died so its very hard to tell because u were shooting him and me yesterday at different times all very close to the sz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2017 3:11 pm
MrMineGuy
(@mrmineguy)

Hi Nylex,  I just wanted to say that it was not me who was KOSing, I just teleported to Luke to get near the safezone and to loot.  As I was looting, one of the guys from that base came at me and started shooting me for no reason (Maybe he thought I was helping Luke but I wasn't), so I killed him.  I then was almost back at the safezone (actually right at the edge) when the same guy who tried to kill me earlier killed me and took all my stuff.  I told him to give it back but he kept saying I KOS'd him which is not true since he shot at me first.  He gave most of it back but kept saying that some of the stuff was probably taken by other people.

Just wanted to give my side of the story even though this is pointless since this happened a while back.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 12:23 am
Share: