Tpa robbery and KOS...

Notifications
Clear all

Tpa robbery and KOS 3 times

SeriouSarius
(@seriousarius)

In a matter of minutes Luke(ingame and steam name) asked for a steally wheely to trade and i had one. I asked to trade with leather as this was what i needed most. I told him not to accept my TPA yet as i didnt have it on me. I told him that in chat and he accepted my tpa,robbing me and killing me afterwards. I do not feel confortable talking with the ingame voicechat so i typed in area instead. he said he killed me for taking to long to comply and killed me. Thats the first time. I asked him to give me my stuff back and he agreed. I TPA and he kills me again claiming i had a gun out. it was a colt and i spawned with it. I TPA again after explaining to him that i spawned with it and he kills me and types"Don't TPA again"

He killed several other players this way

Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2017 6:51 pm
Heisenberg
(@heisenberg)
Active Member Customer

Normally I'd say he didn't really break any rules, but it looks like he just wanted an excuse to shoot you again. And seeing that he's done it more than once, means he's only here to cause trouble. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2017 7:04 pm
SeriouSarius reacted
Luke
 Luke
(@luke)

Actually u didnt respond to commands so i shot u and u kept tpaing and i didnt tpa kos there is a vid i posted that shows proof of kosers killing my friend

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2017 8:07 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Killing someone just because they didn't respond "in time" kinda comes off as trigger happy, I mean if he's not a threat I don't see the point in doing that. You didn't break any rules directly but arranging a trade with someone only to trick them is a little scummy. I can't really punish anyone here, bandits will be bandits;) 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2017 8:33 pm
Share: