Tommy04 abusing pow...

Notifications
Clear all

Tommy04 abusing power along with Skullcrusher

Nick_Heart
(@nick_heart)

So earlier today my friend and I were on Overgrown Roleplay we ran into a plane and we blew it up (I know we were in the wrong) afterwards we saw a cop car coming up to us and we surrendered, he ran us over. Afterwards we came back to get our things he had taken most of it so we went to ask him for it back he tried driving away and we demanded he stop his car. He proceded to drive away so we shot it with colts, he got out and charged us we had blunt forces, we each shot him once with a bluntforce with hitmarkers in the head he however had god mode on. Then whilst running away he chased us near the safezone in god mode and killed us. Now my friend is being runover by Tommy and Skullcrusher in Valot I hope somebody does something about this.

Topic starter Posted : 24/12/2016 4:51 am
Shadow_Dragon64
(@shadow_dragon64)
Active Member Customer

Im very sorry for what happend im sure it will be resolved as fast as possible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2017 2:59 am
delta347
(@delta347)
Trusted Member

But he'll still stay an admin right? So he can keep doing whatever he wants, without any repercussion?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2017 3:00 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry you had to experience this. You might be happy to know Tommy has been demoted to moderator, this will only give him access to a few commands that let him help players without giving himself any personal gain. As for Skullcrusher, he isn't a part of the staff team and was most likely Tommy's friend or partner in crime! 

If his abuse continues as demoted moderator feel free to report him again! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2017 3:46 pm
Share: