TheLegend27 (Mazzy)...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] TheLegend27 (Mazzy) KOS

Page 2 / 3
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Also I was referring to Mazzy being unable to identify Nova (since the two would've been too far away from eachother to read their names) meaning for all Mazzy knows, Nova was just some random guy. So mentioning that Nova and Mazzy have conflict is pointless if Mazzy didn't even know it was Nova in the first place

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:33 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Another quote from the consequences "

"depending on the situation"

Every situation is different. If an admin is online and someone accuses KOS, the admin will speak to the accused and if they cooperate well, he'll "most likelybe told about the rules and warned not to. However, if the player knows the rules, there's no reason he should be KOSing and will "most likely"  be banned . 

If a player is reported on here, with proof, he'll be banned. Because, why shouldn't he? Again- "depending on the situation"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:37 am
Nylex is a FAGGOT
(@nylex-is-shit)

I'm not sure why you would or wouldn't give people a free KOS card. I'm simply stating the rules that you or a member of your Staff. Of course killing someone has a meaning to it: self-defense, base protection, defending a teammate. The only other situation is accidental manslaughter (example driving in the night and accidentally running over someone prone in the grass). And by all means He and I have stated the purpose of the kill: base defense. He was near our base and knowing that he has raided us three times and constantly spams TP to get his friends in to no end until he gets a kill. That was a perfectly legitimate reason to kill. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:40 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I am also stating my rules. Specifically the "depending on the situation" ,"most likely", and " purposefully, meaningfully" part. All of which apply to this- Mazzy purposefully and meaningfully KOSed, the situation was dependent on evidence (which was provided) and he was banned

How are you not understanding what I'm saying about Mazzy not being able to identify Nova therefore not knowing the guy he is looking at is Nova aka the guy who's raided him 3 times.

So let's say you're Mazzy at your base and you see a guy running past. How does Mazzy know that the guy is Nova? He doesn't. So for all he knows, it's just a random guy running past. So the whole part where you guys are saying Nova is a threat to you is irrelevant.  Did you watch the video though? He isn't attacking a base or even looking in it's direction, he's just running along and gets sniped.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 5:53 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

man it wasn't purposefully and it sure as hell wasn't repeateadly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 6:42 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Nice name coldsteel lol... upset because you didn't get your own way or something?

Guess that strengthens my point that you people don't belong on these types of servers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/07/2017 5:13 pm
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Nylex we already examplained we were watching their base for a while and one of our guys got robbed by them right outside their base and we saw the name so we knew it was their base then after we watched one of them leave the base(nova) and he started running toward us near the base so I shot him please reconsider I really like the server and I'm really pissed I cant play anymore

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 5:40 pm
Δέλτα
(@δέλτα)
Eminent Member

Not being funny, but why the fuck is Nylex getting harassed by a bad tempered 7 year old who lost a fight? He puts too many hours into this server, so respect him.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 5:47 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Also just because you saw someone walk out of an enemy's base doesn't mean you gun then down when they walk by, what if that person wasn't even part of there group and just some random they let in

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 7:08 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

And You said he was RUNNING by you're base, probably didn't want anything to do with you but you though it was a great idea to just gun him down cause you didn't like him very much

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 7:11 pm
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

trust this cunts wouldn't let any nakeds/randoms in and Δέλτα we're not 7 we're probably all older then you so shut your fucking mouth

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 7:11 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

uh we didn't rob anyone outside our base we've robbed one guy and it was basically a joke near hero who wasn't a part of your gang so try again

we've helped multiple people so please don't chat shit about us seeing as you don't know anything about us, other than we raid assholes like you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2017 7:54 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)
Posted by: Mazzy

trust this cunts wouldn't let any nakeds/randoms in and Δέλτα we're not 7 we're probably all older then you so shut your fucking mouth

They might let randoms in,you never know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 8:11 pm
Dolan
(@dolan)

And you might not be seven, but you sure do act like it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 8:21 pm
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

ok bro say whatever you want but I'm probably more mature then you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 3:13 am
Page 2 / 3
Share: