TheLegend27 (Mazzy)...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] TheLegend27 (Mazzy) KOS

Page 1 / 3
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

I was going out to loot at Petrovka, I went passed a cave and this guy shot me for no reason, no voice chat or anything.

Youtube link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eMThq5IA9g

SteamID:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124074945

Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 8:15 pm
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

This was on the Chernarus server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 8:23 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for reporting, banned him:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:16 am
GoldenBulldog
(@goldenbulldog)
New Member Customer

Our base is right there not kos 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:23 am
can i get uhhhhhh
(@mister-petain)
Trusted Member

Clearly he was passing by, he walked right past your base and you shot him in the back. You can try to make up an excuse, but the bottom line is that you shot on sight and called his bluff that he wasn't recording, which he was, Golden.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:41 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

dude but it says in the rules first time KOS ing is a verbal warning so theres that too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:42 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Theres a lot of people that kos I just started to record stuff the other day and I thought that kill was justified we try to rp our but a lot people just start shooting on sight after we say "hey man" and they just kill us or when walk up to a town and people shoot us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:45 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

Theres a lot of people that kos I just started to record stuff the other day and I thought that kill was justified we try to rp our but a lot people just start shooting on sight after we say "hey man" and they just kill us or when walk up to a town and people shoot us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:45 am
NovaToxic
(@novatoxic)
Eminent Member Customer

how in hell would that kill be justified LMAO i was walking passed to petrovka and you killed me

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 2:53 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

you were near our base plus you guys raided us 3 time once offline raid cause you're all scared of me

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:54 am
Nylex is a FAGGOT
(@nylex-is-shit)

I support Mazzy, as a witness and team member. This clan of theirs do KOS. We have bad blood with this clan as we've been in constant battle with them and raids. If anything, these people are our enemies and would KOS if they ever got the chance; they never did. Fox Hound uses stealth which gives us the constant advantage over our enemies. My teammates were at distances watching our base from the outside. Mazzy just so happened to land the final shot on Nova. Needless to say that BOTH of our clans haven KOSed just as every other person on this server, this was a fair kill knowing that they have raided us 3 times. It was a safe assumption that they were patrolling our base considering an attack. Even if they didn't base defense is allowed and is not KOS. My teammate plan to constantly record as we've encountered constant KOS by other player who then claim innocent when they lose the battle. I deeply ask that you reconsider this punishment and relieve Mazzy of his Ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 3:35 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

He was literally walking minding his own business, not to mention Mazzy had no way of identifying who he is which completely disregards the conflict the two may have. 

The fact that you're falling back to "This was my first time KOSing" say's it all I'm afraid...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:15 am
Mazzy
(@mazzy)
Eminent Member Customer

but we knew where he lived and watched him come out of the base so we knew it was one of them

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:19 am
Nylex is a FAGGOT
(@nylex-is-shit)

You say that there is no way of identifying who he was when we clearly knew that was their base. My team stalked them, so did I, and determined that was their base. Nova just so happened to be the person who left the base first. Let's say that he did KOS, the rules of this server say:

CONSEQUENCES

These are a list of consequences if the rules above are not followed on our server.

• This is what can and most likely will happen if you break the rules of the server:
    KOS-
    If you KOS someone, an admin will speak with you and depending on the situation and how you cooperate, you will just be warned not to do it again and reminded of the rules
    If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned from the server. You're taking up a spot someone who actually wants to roleplay could take.
    • This was taken from the Rules under the Consequences section.
    • Unless I am wrong, the rules say that there will be an Admin to give a verbal warning. There was no Admin to give a verbal warning much less any other warning. With all due respect, this are your rules and they weren't properly upheld by you end. This is an unfair punish since there was no warning or any dispute during or near the time of the incident. 
ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:27 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: ColdSteel503

You say that there is no way of identifying who he was when we clearly knew that was their base. My team stalked them, so did I, and determined that was their base. Nova just so happened to be the person who left the base first. Let's say that he did KOS, the rules of this server say:

CONSEQUENCES

These are a list of consequences if the rules above are not followed on our server.

• This is what can and most likely will happen if you break the rules of the server:
    KOS-
    If you KOS someone, an admin will speak with you and depending on the situation and how you cooperate, you will just be warned not to do it again and reminded of the rules
    If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned from the server. You're taking up a spot someone who actually wants to roleplay could take.
    • This was taken from the Rules under the Consequences section.
    • Unless I am wrong, the rules say that there will be an Admin to give a verbal warning. There was no Admin to give a verbal warning much less any other warning. With all due respect, this are your rules and they weren't properly upheld by you end. This is an unfair punish since there was no warning or any dispute during or near the time of the incident. 

I'm sorry but why on earth do you think we'd give everyone a KOS free card that they can use once? 

"If you purposefully, meaningfully and repeatedly KOS someone when knowing the rules, you will be banned"

If you purposefully, meaningfully

purposefully, meaningfully

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 4:31 am
Page 1 / 3
Share: