STREET AND LOGAN KO...

Notifications
Clear all

STREET AND LOGAN KOS ARTICLE 5

KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

Russia

I am walking to Volk to loot with my friends when we hear a firefight or some shit. I just go in and try to collect stuff, and Street and Logan snipe me in the head. 

Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2017 2:29 am
SgtTNT
(@sgttnt)
Trusted Member Customer

you walked into a battle. you're the one at fault for running into a battle and not expecting to get shot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2017 7:14 am
KittFoonya
(@kittfoonya)
Trusted Member Customer

just because you are getting shot doesnt mean u shoot everyone else wothin a 5 mile radius

like srsly wtf

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2017 2:53 am
SgtTNT
(@sgttnt)
Trusted Member Customer

if youre grabbing someones shit you arent far from the battle youre right inside of it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2017 5:35 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

Seriously dude, use ur brain. 

If there's a firefight going on you don't walk in between unless you want to participate in it. How do you expect a participant to know that you're not an enemy? That you're just a passive guy, passing through. You said you got sniper. So I'm assuming the sniper(s) thought that you were the guys they killed and you respawned/tpa'd and were going back to volk to get your loot...just because this isnt vanilla with a 'NO KOS' rule doesn't mean you can walk around freely even during a firefight and then complain and rage on staff members if you get shot. Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2017 2:45 pm
PikeFisherman5
(@pikefisherman5)
Trusted Member Customer

since theres no proof no steam profiles no whitneses i would like you to add some - Pike 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2017 2:03 pm
SgtTNT
(@sgttnt)
Trusted Member Customer

pike if they are taking loot or even near the battle its not kos so proof doesnt even matter

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2017 5:13 pm
Share: