SniperXmagic abusin...

Notifications
Clear all

SniperXmagic abusing.

Mr.FartFace
(@mr-fartface)
New Member Customer

-Name of player/admin you are reporting SniperXmagic, admin.
-What happened/why you are reporting the person Sniper has been arguing with a number of players including me, and threatening to ban me, kick me and warn me on many occasions via voice chat in-game. He's spawning in gear for his team and is playing as a regular player in admin mode. I've got around 5 or 6 people who can also attest to what I'm saying and can agree.
-State what server this happened on Chernarus LN

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2017 11:45 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

Have them post their testimonials here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 12:20 am
Jack A. Nus
(@jack-a-nus)
Trusted Member

I mean, Sniper seemed like a cool dude and a good admin from the times I have seen him, but at the same time, when I used to play on Chernarus, Sniper's team, which had 2 staff including Sniper, had quite a few non-achievable (by normal game standards and means) vehicles and gear, such as quadcopters and other modded machines and armour, which was quite obviously spawned in. I'm not sure if this is occuring once again, but I would not be surprised if that was the case. I have seen quite a few other people complain about this issue also.

-Jack

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 12:27 am
ThirdDegrees
(@thirddegrees)

I would like to apologize to Fart being the fact that I KoS'd him, he was misunderstood so was I, I will have Zois pay u back with my shop take what u need. I hope u can write on my ban Appeal that I payed u back and were cool.

Thank you, ThirdDegrees

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2017 3:47 pm
Share: