snipermagic admin a...

Notifications
Clear all

snipermagic admin abuse

Zaczz
(@zaczz)

-Snipermagic 
-my and my friend are robbing vane (vane is drunk at the time) and when we say its a robbery he start he kill my friend so like any other person would i kill him and then he contact sniper and tell him its kos (he lieing) then sniper tp me out of the safezone to talk and he end up telling me to give him hes stuff back so i drop all i have then vane takes more then just hes stuff he even died with greengoblin on and then take my military clothing and well i get pissed (at that point who wouldnt get pissed if that happened) and start annoying vane with a c4 on hes shop (it can blow up forever in safezones) and i get banned that was totally fair tho but whats not fair is that vane is trusted so much without prove just because he is in the same group as sniper
-Chernarus
-i dont have prove but vane didnt either 

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 10:00 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To Zaczz,

Sorry to hear about this. I know how upset you must be. The best thing to do for next time is simply contacting another admin or doing what you did here BEFORE you start  safe zone griefing (he is telling me you safe zone griefed like this in the past). You also spammed discord which makes it hard to help other players in the chat. Keep a low profile and calm down and we can review your ban later.

/R Raven

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2017 10:15 pm
Zaczz
(@zaczz)

thanks for the advice 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2017 10:32 pm
Share: