Shop that breaks rp...

Notifications
Clear all

Shop that breaks rp or the rules.

TheFallMaiden
(@thefallmaiden)

-I'm reporting the shop owned by Ginnx

-I am reporting this shop because the owner spams the hell out his advertisement which is whatevs but it is more that his shop is known as Ginnx's gun shops and stuff for survival. I and many others were under the impression that the shops came as they appeared. He get's a second door and a whole extra section to his shop. Why does he get to be the only one with a MASSIVE shop. When making a shop application we were told to make it unique and to only sell what our shop was for (Guns-guns and ammo Meds-Meds) But this guy was allowed to build a shop that not only sells guns but whatever the owner deems "Stuff For Survival" which at the time of the post means generators(construction supply's), chainsaws and drills(Tools), Medkits(Meds), GUNS(WHAT HIS SHOP IS FOR), sets of spec-ops and other gear sets(Clothes). His shop effectively Rules the market. most people don't even have their shops back but he gets a massive ultimately powerful shop! I will post screenshots for proof below.

-this happened on the chernarus server 

-This is his profile  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198349135492

Topic starter Posted : 12/02/2019 10:09 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks for reporting this.  I don't know if his shop has been extended at all, if so that is definitely not allowed but seems to be the fault of the admin who did that for him rather than the shop owner. 

Looks like he has broken the rule of additional metal storage (The counters) and if he has changed his theme since being granted a shop, that would be against shop rules too.

Generally additional signs on the inside is fine so long as they serve a useful purpose, after all decoration is perfectly fine and encouraged. 

But I'll look into this and try see what he initially implied his shop to be and I'll try see if any admins have made his shop bigger

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2019 1:52 pm
Share: