Sanders the Alter

Notifications
Clear all

Sanders the Alter

VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Now we all know that "Rotten Grapes" is sanders and he himself has said that he is Sanders. This has been confirmed through several ways also; such as his payment method/account for his rank it was the same one he used for his original account, Hes admitted hes Sanders and responds to the name Sanders, and his friends and group mates have either intentionally or unintentionally confirmed hes sanders. Now personally I would think it would be ok as long as he stopped causing trouble and breaking rules, but hes done both. He TPA robbed the other day right outside SZ, although he didn't rob the guy his friend did and its incredibly obvious that they were in cahoots for the stunt. Hes also impersonated other members in the community by changing his name in game to someone elses name, and hes even being saying the N-Word under that persons name. This kinda is a problem because then you try to tp to the actual person with that name you tp to him, and he himself has said this character is in KOS zone. So I figure that's so when anyone tries to tp to the right guy, they tp to him instead, while hes in the kos zone, and then he murders that person. Dylan's told him off for this once but he did it again anyways. The only reason I can think why he isnt banned is because hes donated again on that account, and not banning him just because he paid doesn't seem right. Staff in the past have said that just because you pay doesn't mean you get treated special, and im pretty sure Nylex himself has said something familiar. So why isnt he banned guys? SANDERS FOR BAN! If he wants an unban he gotta appeal for it like the rest of us!        

Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2020 5:19 pm
Topic Tags
WEED Valkyrie
(@weed-valkyrie)
he thing is that one time me and vtm with wolf and xilac,food were going on their base they started shooting xilac i killed 2 of them and one of his group was abusing the sz glitch he can damege me but i cant damege him and then we asked him why is he using the glitch he said "well its ez to do you only need to get a chinook and then thats it" also we stole their chinook since they were abusing the sz glitch,if you leave the server and then join back it will be gone but they decide to abuse it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 1:27 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

What's sanders steam id?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2020 9:14 am
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@crazy-bob here is his steam https://steamcommunity.com/id/PapaStalin698bit/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/05/2020 11:52 pm
Creepy_unlce_steve
(@creepy_unlce_steve)
New Member Customer

Pleb

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2020 5:40 am
Creepy_unlce_steve
(@creepy_unlce_steve)
New Member Customer

nobody likes you everyone wants you to get banned admins ban me on cherno already I’m kosing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2020 5:41 am
Creepy_unlce_steve
(@creepy_unlce_steve)
New Member Customer

@nutman you also more annoying the zahn snd vtm combined 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2020 5:57 am
Share: